Needing some friends

Options
I'm 24, looking to lose 80 lbs. I've been on and off MFP several times and now I'm at a place I don't want to be. The weight has to GO! Looking for friends for motivation and inspiration! Add me!

Replies

• spngnetwork
    spngnetwork Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat, looking to drop 80lbs by next summer. Now I'm back on MFP ready to finally lose this weight. Feel free to add.
  • Guitarman1994
    Guitarman1994 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Here for ya! Add me!
  • motivatedeeat74
    motivatedeeat74 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I am looking for "friends" also why is it such a shortage ???? it is better to be able to communicate daily with someone who has likes as you do please add me!!!!
  • motivatedeeat74
    motivatedeeat74 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    It takes at least 30 minutes or maybe 20 to communicate with a few short lines etc. just share your progress or difficulties!! much love be safe and add me to your friend list!
  • rinigirl76
    rinigirl76 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    add me !
  • indiacaitlin
    indiacaitlin Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    Well done for getting started, you'll smash it :smile: feel free to add me if you like, I'm always happy to help and motivate!
  • kmod1972
    kmod1972 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me :)
  • jackie5256
    jackie5256 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Add ME looking to loose 23.4 pounds I have already lost (and put back on)
  • pedermj2002
    pedermj2002 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. Have already lost 14lbs thanks to this site, and looking to lose at least another 40. More support is always a good thing!
  • yogapluswalking
    yogapluswalking Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'll add you (: And anyone posting here is welcome to add me as well. I really want to get more involved in the community aspect of MFP.
  • KaylaKilgore
    KaylaKilgore Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I think I've added everyone that's posted, didn't realize I don't get notifications for comments.
  • miaow828
    miaow828 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I have been logging for about 300 days and would like to get more into the community part too!
  • Manda5352
    Manda5352 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I added you I have lost 47 lbs so far ,and have about 40 more to go ... anyone else can add me if want too :)
  • bethfields2016
    bethfields2016 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi all, please feel free to add me, I need to lose a stone before trying to fit into a bridesmaid dress at the end of November
  • kerrygoodwin1
    kerrygoodwin1 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I'm new to this
  • theycallmearth
    theycallmearth Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • BobRaffaele70
    BobRaffaele70 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I've been in MFP for a couple years now. I log in every day but could always use more support! Feel free to add me.