Logging water

Options
I am super new to this and I was wondering how important it is to log my water intake? Thanks for any insight to this for a clueless newbie.

Replies

• taco_inspector
    taco_inspector Posts: 7,223 Member
    Options
    Water values are not used in daily calculations, so entries there are mostly for your reference and allow an easy way to track your intake.
  • aliem
    aliem Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I don't because I know I get a ton of water each day (1-2 gallons a day). If you are struggling getting water, I would track it to make sure you are getting enough. Especially if you are working out.
  • courtneyfabulous
    courtneyfabulous Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    I don't bother logging it but I am a pretty good drinker- I get in about 2 to 3 liters a day and have a large water bottle with me at all times.

You don't need to log it but you do need to drink a good amount of water. Might be interesting to log it for a couple days though just to see if you drink enough.
  • realsammysalamander
    Options
    Thanks for the information guys! I think I might log my normal water intake and if it seems ok not worry about it. I think I drink enough but I have never really paid attention to it.
  • Tracey_B_72
    Tracey_B_72 Posts: 1,021 Member
    Options
    Just go by the colour of your pee, if it's nice and pale your getting enough fluids and you have nothing to worry about if it a dark orange then you need work on it. You can Google for pee colour charts too.
  • WendyLaubach
    WendyLaubach Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    I never pay any attention to my water intake, but I agree that if your pee is dark you should drink more.