114 Pounds down with PCOS (Lots of Pics included)

Options
akerra27
akerra27 Posts: 117 Member
edited October 2016 in Success Stories
Hey guys!! I have been slow to get a thread on here. I will make this quick for reading purposes. I have ALWAYS been really really big. The size I am now I would guess I haven't seen since probably 6th or 7th grade. I am 31. I started my journey after I chose to do a spontaneous trip to Destin Fl the beginning of January of this year. I came home weighed in at the highest I had ever been 339.5. I didn't know how I was going to do it but I made a decision I was going to figure out how. I soaked myself in Youtube motivational videos/speakers. Started educating myself on foods and what they do to the body. Used Google and taught myself about metabolism, Insulin list goes on and on. In February I heard about MFP, this app is so amazing and I wish I could meet the original creator of this app to thank him. In April I bought a Garmin vivosmartHR up until then I used Map my run to calculate my workouts.

The one thing I would like to share is - In January I signed up to a gym. That's what you do right? I felt like a boxed hamster. The owner of my gym posted a meme that said something crazy like 90% of people who do not have a workout partner will fail. I wanted to prove that "statistic" wrong. I also refused to buy anything weight loss "fixes" I was determined to do this Free as possible and alone. I used Earth. Hot days, rainy days, sun going down and using street light days. Park benches, stairs, street hill inclines. I wanted to be able to tell people you CAN do it without spending money (except the Garmin came in really handy but you don't NEED it) and you do NOT have to have a constant workout partner!! Also if you are new and reading this..weight loss I have found is all in your mind become positive about everything (this was very hard for me to do). If you are unsure if you are positive enough ask yourself if you are getting on your own nerves. If the answer is no amp it up some haha! I hope you enjoy these. I do not have a lot of before pictures because of course I didn't like a lot taken. I still have a long way to go but wanted to share this milestone and hopefully inspire some people out there. Some of the pictures are raw but the way I carry my weight due to the PCOS it was necessary for me to post that way. I tried to get all angles.

en.vanillaforums.com/editor/oi/p0c8y80tjrdg.jpg[/img]
c3lnam62cthg.jpg
pepfabtyuki9.jpg
btoll35bof93.jpg
49uuilj6m0v3.jpg
660xqlkaxfgo.jpg
xigoi83ipzkc.jpg
odcv0z0iikn7.jpg
74rccls28dmi.jpg
dj0onfcp9r3h.jpg
dejxk8l5u1r5.jpg
ap7insei79uz.jpg
yvva1m9fso1v.jpg
3ocd0lefjaza.jpg
cbl64wvy71ar.jpg
zzmr93j7dshj.jpg
0nsuuy7l0ped.jpg
ywpd6wxvuoib.jpg
5xb69p342irq.jpg
1cst4kdm2bry.jpg
xfxphoxft04g.jpg

Replies

• JuanSLOjourney
    JuanSLOjourney Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Great job. You are a great inspiration.
  • Rosaleeslater
    Rosaleeslater Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Wow what an inspiration to us newbies!!! You look amazing :)
  • Jaegur
    Jaegur Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    You are badass! Way to go!
  • MaGrl523
    MaGrl523 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    This is awesome! Such an amazing transformation! Keep up the great work!
  • valerieuk1708
    valerieuk1708 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    You've been my inspiration all along darling! You've done so well I cannot believe that I'd be there one day but hopefully I will! Massive congrats!!!!
  • llbrixon
    llbrixon Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    You are fastastic! Keep up the great work!
  • jbatinker
    jbatinker Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Great work
  • Christinaluvly
    Christinaluvly Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Your Smile says it all! Awesome blossom!
  • RandiNoelle
    RandiNoelle Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Wonderful! Way to go!
  • LillysMomma09
    LillysMomma09 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    That's so great. Job well done!!!!!!
  • soufauxgirl
    soufauxgirl Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Awesome transformation girl you are my heroine
  • leanjogreen18
    leanjogreen18 Posts: 2,492 Member
    Options
    you did squats in croc's. who need athletic shoes:)! great job!
  • briebee7
    briebee7 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    You are absolutely adorable! Your personality really shines in your photos. Wonderful work!
  • Manda5352
    Manda5352 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    That's amazing I'm so glad I came across you lol you inspire me to keep pushing myself
  • akerra27
    akerra27 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Ty guys! The video form is on my page if you would like to see. It may be easier.

• mylifeisbeautiful
    mylifeisbeautiful Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Extremely impressive! Congratulations - you look amazing!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!