Special K?

Options
What are your opinions on the Special K bars / Special K protein waters? I love the bars, but I'm wondering if maybe I should rethink eating them? Also, I would like a little more protein, but I'm a little iffy on using protein powder. With that said, do you think the Special K protein water is a good thing to try?

Replies

• melsinct
    melsinct Posts: 3,512 Member
    Options
    It depends on how clean you like to eat. I am an ingredient reader and I don't like the looks of either of them. The "water" only has protein because it contains whey protein. You may as well just use a whey protein powder- it will likely be better for you than the other stuff contained in the Special K "water." Plus cheaper!
  • mel0215
    mel0215 Posts: 5
    Options
    i LOVE special K. Love the cereal..love the bars.. everything. But yeah it didnt really fill me up to much. You can try it and see how you like it, my dad used to tell me to just drink the whey protein (only half a dose.. cause I wasnt trying to bulk up) after a workout.. just to get some protein into my body. Also I eat Zone bars sometimes which have a ton of protein.. and they are soo good!