What's everyone having for their Friday or Saturday treat this week??

Options

Replies

• zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,134 Member
    Options
    I don't consider it a treat as it's planned in my day. Had beef saj with hummus from the local Syrian place (need to go there more often) for munch and a pumpkin spice donut tonight.
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,897 Member
    Options
    Kinky sex
  • Sloth2016
    Sloth2016 Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    7 mile run along the water today. <<happydance>>
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    waffles,icecream,pasta,chips
  • hollygirl101
    hollygirl101 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    My treat day was last night. A gigantic fluffy pretzel (I was only able to eat half) with beer cheese sauce to dip it in, one of my favorite IPAs, and a few vodka sodas. Nummmmm....
  • jofaithisfit
    jofaithisfit Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    See's Candies
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    Trying to decide between Chinese, Mexican, sushi, burger and fries, or Thai. What shall I have?!?!
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Options
    No treat. Just my regular meals.
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »
    Trying to decide between Chinese, Mexican, sushi, burger and fries, or Thai. What shall I have?!?!

Thai! Always!
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    artlover47 wrote: »
    Because I am having lean protein and other healthy veggies and grains tomorrow, I need to make up some fat to get my macros to come out, SOOO - I'm having a quarter of a Hershey's chocolate bar. (Normally, I'd throw some avocado in my meal for fat, but I'm out.) Chocolate it is!!

Such discipline!! I couldn't eat only a quarter of a chocolate bar.
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,339 Member
    Options
    I had 4 Timbits tonight :)
  • delboy604
    delboy604 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Hope you all enjoyed it
  • DisneyDude85
    DisneyDude85 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Went to the Cardinals game and had a red chile carnitas quesadilla and chips from a food truck called Queso Good :) one of my favorite local food trucks out here in the Phoenix area.
  • fishshark
    fishshark Posts: 1,886 Member
    Options
    Went to the Cardinals game and had a red chile carnitas quesadilla and chips from a food truck called Queso Good :) one of my favorite local food trucks out here in the Phoenix area.

whats funny is my treat will be Thursday at dave and busters to watch the Cards game. (i live in san diego now) its a tough time being a Cardinals fan.
  • DisneyDude85
    DisneyDude85 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    fishshark wrote: »

whats funny is my treat will be Thursday at dave and busters to watch the Cards game. (i live in san diego now) its a tough time being a Cardinals fan.

Already worked pizza into my cals for Thursday! Haha! Yeah, its certainly not easy being a fan of ANY local team right now. 'Yotes look pretty promising, but I'm not holding my breath.

Also, I love SD. Lived there for a couple years, and now my brothers and I spend a weekend there when the Dbacks play at Petco. Great town, even better food!
  • ashjongfit
    ashjongfit Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Pizza but thats tomorrow haha
  • mk2fit
    mk2fit Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    Why do you need a special treat? Work what you love into your "diet" so you do not lack anything. Have been here nearly two years and have never, repeat never, had a cheat day. Have always worked what I want into my days. Oh, yeah, lost 80# and am on maintenance. smh
  • lightenup2016
    lightenup2016 Posts: 1,055 Member
    Options
    We're supposed to go camping if the weather holds out. So that would mean campfire hot dogs, chili, and toasted marshmallows!!
  • CrabNebula
    CrabNebula Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    Tonight, I am making fish and chips. Filets of rockfish lightly coated in panko, deep fried. Served with oven baked sweet potato fries and FF tartar sauce, malt vinegar, and ketchup. I can't wait.

For dessert, I am going to annoy my husband by making pumpkin (spice) pancakes. I've never made them before, but I'm hoping my daughter will like them just to annoy my husband some more. :trollface: My husband doesn't get this country's obsession with sweet applications of pumpkin. According to him, it is a 100% savory only squash. Whatevz.