Dessert Ideas

Options
Boyles6429
Boyles6429 Posts: 7 Member
I have a sweet tooth tonight. What's your "go to" dessert that won't break the calorie bank?

Replies

• cathipa
    cathipa Posts: 2,991 Member
    Options
    Cottage cheese or greek yogurt with berries
  • Evamutt
    Evamutt Posts: 2,375 Member
    Options
    cool whip, minute maid juice bars
  • KyleGrace8
    KyleGrace8 Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    fruit or some jello. (I make my jello with fruit in it)
  • jmacaroni
    jmacaroni Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Banana or apple with melted peanut butter and chocolate drizzled on top
  • juliebowman4
    juliebowman4 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    -Jello sugar free pudding with cool whip
    -small piece angel food cake (no icing)
    -delmonte frozen juice bars (45 calories!)
    -small pkg chocolate covered acai and raspberries
    -skinny cow ice cream bar
    -sugar free jello with cut up fruit.
  • Josephine702
    Josephine702 Posts: 2 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Cottage cheese in a blender, mixed with cocoa, raspberries & stevia!!!! Blended until creamy. Tastes like chocolate raspberry pudding.

I also buy a lot of Yoplait Greek 100 Whips in coconut or vanilla cupcake .... Omg they taste like whipped cream and I love to dip fruit (especially peaches) in it!!!
  • Boyles6429
    Boyles6429 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Thank you all!!
  • kbmnurse
    kbmnurse Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    28 M&M's =100 calories
  • Chadxx
    Chadxx Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    I usually go with coffee flavored greek yogurt and mix in some chocolate whey and just a dab of unsweetened cashew milk. It makes a yummy mocha pudding full of protein. I also like chocolate protein shakes made with unsweetened cashew milk and some powdered peanut butter. They taste like drinking a Reece's. My wife likes the salted caramel greek yogurt with a little granola or a smoothie made with vanilla whey and fresh fruit, usually strawberry and banana.
  • Retakesfitness
    Retakesfitness Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Baked apple slices with cinnamon and stevia, with or without frozen yogurt. Strawberry sorbet http://www.food.com/recipe/simple-strawberry-sorbet-236642 . Stevia or truvia instead of sugar
  • shazrobert8290
    shazrobert8290 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    0pct Greek yoghurt with sugar freedom and fruit with some raisins and walnuts very nice
  • hotdogimhungry
    hotdogimhungry Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Medjool Date Bark ... Melt in a microwave some dark chocolate approximately 75 % dark or darker ...if you can handle the bitter chocolate pour melted chocolate over Dates on a lightly spray pam cookie sheet about 6 to 8 dates let set enjoy ... You can use any type of fruit too orange segments or grapes slicedapples and bananas all super yummy!
  • Kamikazeflutterby
    Kamikazeflutterby Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I bake things with low cal substitutes, sometimes I have a small amount of good ice cream, sometimes I eat an apple and cheese. It depends on my mood. Hell, I (and I know I'm not alone here) have tared out a spoon on the food scale and weighed out a big glob of cookie butter or nutella.
  • Eliana_65
    Eliana_65 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Sliced fruit with cinnamon and honey. I love it
  • allie644
    allie644 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    i tend to not go for low fat. Avocado chocolate pudding or chia pudding is satisfying and satiating :)
  • AnarchistKitchen
    AnarchistKitchen Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I just found out that baked bananas are INSANE. They don't look like much but they're like warm banana bread pudding. Cheap, easy, fast.
    pjf8973ddpgt.jpg
    https://richbitchcooking.wordpress.com/2016/09/26/vegan-pumpkin-spice-bake-banana-fat-free-dessert/