Does anyone know of streaming services that have good workout videos (hulu, netflix, etc)?

Options
I'm looking to try some at home workout videos on days that I can't get to the gym. I hate buying DVDS so I was wondering if anyone knew of any services like netflix that have fitness videos, I can't seem to find any on my netflix. Please let me know if you know ow of any :) thanks

Replies

• medic2038
    medic2038 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    If you have Comcast, I've seen them plug home exercise videos on demand.
  • macgurlnet
    macgurlnet Posts: 1,946 Member
    Options
    Fitness blender is worth checking out.

I have a daily burn subscription for $10/mo. I pause it from March until September or so since I'll get tons of outside activity in the warmer months.

I think BeachBody recently started their own streaming service. I've heard their workouts are great, so might be worth checking out.

~Lyssa
  • GiddyupTim
    GiddyupTim Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    I am pretty sure that Hulu has lots of fitness videos. I used to do kundalini yoga on Hulu.
    But, Youtube is the best source. All kinds of different fitness videos, from zumba and dance, to HIIT at home, to calisthenics, to yoga. Just get on there and search
  • H_Ock12
    H_Ock12 Posts: 1,152 Member
    Options
    YouTube has a ton of free videos. If anyone in your house has an Xbox Gold membership, there are some good workout videos there, too.
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,613 Member
    Options
    I used YouTube a lot this summer and found a great variety. I like Kendall Hogan, Denise Austin, the Firm, Jillian Michaels, Tim Senesi, and many others. You might also like the BeFit channel.
  • lacandona
    lacandona Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Amazon Prime. I use Beachbody videos too but I almost exclusively work out at home.
  • sweetnylady
    sweetnylady Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I can't believe I never thought of youtube. I will have to check it out, thanks again :)
  • trudiebamford
    trudiebamford Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Booya
  • dufresne66
    dufresne66 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Les Mills used to do a monthly subscription for Body Combat! The first week was free i think!Its awesome!