Guess I should introduce myself!

Options
sadams977
sadams977 Posts: 27 Member
I've been on MFP for almost a month now, and I really wish I had been introduced to it a long time ago. I've been large all of my teen/young adult life. From high school to college I dropped quite a bit of weight, but after I graduated from college, and got married I started putting on the pounds. My husband and I are very excited about starting a family sometime next year, but I want to change our habits and our health before then. I want to be in better shape so that my pregnancy and baby will be "easier" and healthy! and being in the habit of eating healthy and excersicing so that our children learn good habits from day one. My inspiration started when my best friend from high school joined MFP and dropped 71 lbs. She looks fabulous... and now that I've seen my best friend drop so much weight it kind of clicked that it's possible for me to do the same thing! So here I am, re-teaching myself what to eat, how to eat and how to be active on a daily basis. Any motivation is appreciated!

Replies

• lbarnett300
    Options
    Welcome aboard.It has worked for my wife and I.
  • wwhite94
    wwhite94 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the best place to lose weight. You can do this.
  • GEANDRIA
    GEANDRIA Posts: 2
    Options
    HELLO TODAY IS MY FIRST DAY
  • DRJJ2004
    DRJJ2004 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Love your quote!!! Feel free to add me if you like. I can always use more friends! :O)

Hugs!
  • KristyO25
    KristyO25 Posts: 28
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me:) I need all the support I can get and I can offer it as well!
  • KristyO25
    KristyO25 Posts: 28
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me:) I need all the support I can get and I can offer it as well!
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo Posts: 3,634 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP =) it worked for me too. before i was obese and had 36 inch waist but now im only have 29 inch waist and only less than 5 lbs. away from my ideal goal. with my body before, i never thought i could lose so much weight and would fit in my old clothes that i last wore 11 yrs. ago when i was still 21 yrs. old. but i did w/o any crash dieting nor diet pills and surgery. all it takes is determination and patience and of course more importantly a support group just like MFP.
  • cculb524
    cculb524 Posts: 10
    Options
    Aww, I'm so touched and honored to be your inspiration and motivation! I'm so proud of you for taking on this challenge and making this commitment. I know you can do it and I'm always here for you!!