Procrastination

Options
SMarie10
SMarie10 Posts: 953 Member
O.k. I know we all have something we put off, again and again, wishing that it would just go away... For me, it's pulling weeds or pretty much anything yard related.

What is it you hate to do so much that you put it off, day after day??

Replies

• ajbeans
    ajbeans Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    Why procrastinate now when you can do it later?
  • omid990
    omid990 Posts: 785 Member
    Options
    ugh studying for the mcat. its the worse thing to have to do in the middle of summer.
  • KourtneyP83
    KourtneyP83 Posts: 319
    Options
    Getting my Master's!
  • descooley
    descooley Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    studying for my series 7 exam. My boss asks me about it at least once a week and I have to say I haven't started yet. Which is SO annoying to get "the look" of disappointment. Ugh, just typing it out has made me annoyed, lol.
  • _beachgirl_
    _beachgirl_ Posts: 3,865 Member
    Options
    having uncomfortable conversations, I put them off as long as possible!
  • FL_Nettie
    FL_Nettie Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Cleaning the bathroom. Not that I think anyone "enjoys" cleaning their bathroom, but I really hate it so I wait until I can't stand it anymore.
  • princess_elle
    Options
    Cleaning the bathroom. Not that I think anyone "enjoys" cleaning their bathroom, but I really hate it so I wait until I can't stand it anymore.
    I do the same thing!!! Bathrooms gross me out, but I can't handle having to clean them. I do my "business" and I get the heck out of there! haha

My biggest procrastination is homework. It drives my husband nuts that I procrastinate in classes we are paying good money for. I can always find an excuse to watch one more television show, or get back on the computer...
  • Jackie_Snape80
    Options
    Eating. I'm just going to go out and say it. I push off every meal as long as I can. It sucks...
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    I'll reply to this later.
  • boomboom011
    boomboom011 Posts: 1,459
    Options
    filing my 2010 taxes!
  • karenkwalker
    karenkwalker Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Definately paying bills!
  • _beachgirl_
    _beachgirl_ Posts: 3,865 Member
    Options
    I'll reply to this later.

You kill me! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • ejohndrow
    ejohndrow Posts: 1,399 Member
    Options
    Life.
  • Tiggerrick
    Tiggerrick Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    Anything dealing with my ex-wife.
  • cdngirl71
    cdngirl71 Posts: 2,707 Member
    Options
    Cleaning............................. took me 3 years to clean my balcony of cluter and crap, LOL.
  • sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,365 Member
    Options
    planting these mango seeds
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Housework. If I wait long enough, my son will finally do the dishes but when it comes to cleaning and vacuuming I end up doing that when I can't stand it any more. Except for his laundry, his room and his bathroom. He takes care of those himself.
  • Ocarina
    Ocarina Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    Cleaning toilets, vacuuming, and putting laundry away after I've washed and dried it. It does get done but not guaranteed immediately and without complaining!!!! I'd rather do homework or exercise then do those things. Thankfully I'm a clean freak so that kicks in usually. =P
  • withchaco
    withchaco Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    Why procrastinate now when you can do it later?
    :laugh:
  • keb80
    keb80 Posts: 394
    Options
    I'd have to agree about the yard work. I hate it.
    Also, doctor appointments of any kind. I hate going to the doctor.
    Going to bed. Every morning when I wake up tired, I say I'm going to start going to bed earlier. Never do though....