Would love some motivating friends!

Options
Hi all,
I'm not new to MFP. I've had success with it in the past and am really trying again. I noticed so many of my friends on here are inactive so please feel free to add me if you use this app a lot! I'm looking to lose around 80 lbs...14 down, a lot to go!! :)

Replies

• edwardsjessica28
    edwardsjessica28 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm new. How do you add anyone lol x
  • Hoveringsock
    Hoveringsock Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for friends as well. I don't know if I'll be motivating, but I'll try!
  • StacywithaY
    StacywithaY Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Hi Beachy! I am new to MFP also and am looking for accountability friends as well! I need all the help I can get to keep moving and stick with cleaner eating habits. Sending you a friend request
  • cheerleading_ns
    cheerleading_ns Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm super active and on my journey of losing 70-75 pounds by April 2017. So far I lost 30 went on a trip got off track gained 17 pounds back and now re lost that and back to losing the rest I need to hit my goal. I'm online pretty much every day. Feel free to add me.
  • Cush_la
    Cush_la Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    please feel free to add me if you like :) any one can i love having MFP friends such a Great community
  • ErikaHope203
    ErikaHope203 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Hi! Welcome back to mfp! Feel free to add me if you'd like! I love having the support of other MFP members
  • sara2263
    sara2263 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Im looking for friends too to lose weight together :) feel free to add me
  • blancaran
    blancaran Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'm restarting my journey too. I lost weight in the past when I first used it years ago. I stopped eating well and have gained back what I lost and then some :( I can use some friends who are also active and ready to make some positive lifestyle changes.
  • realsammysalamander
    Options
    I am really new to this and looking for friends as well. I sent you a friend request and I'm would love for others to add me as well .