Friends that comment and motivate.

Options
2»

Replies

• judis100
    judis100 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    This is a great idea for me too - Add me too!
  • SwoleyRoller
    SwoleyRoller Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    You, and anyone else, can add me. No promises on me being a member of the site for a long time, but if I get friends and interact, maybe I will be! I'm always looking for new people to motivate, and be motivated by.
  • lchancellor93
    lchancellor93 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Welcome to add me as well! Just starting out on here :)
  • KevinYoukillus
    KevinYoukillus Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I'm a pretty good follow, I try to entertain the newsfeed, and I do my best to read posts and give little bits of encouragement... I figure anything a person posts to the newsfeed is worth a read and some kind of feedback. Timing is everything, though, the newsfeed scrolls pretty fast sometimes. Check out my profile, and read my public profile on the desktop version to see what I am about, and then go ahead and add me anyway!
  • realsammysalamander
    Options
    I sent you a friend request! I love talking to people on here, the like thing really doesn't help me out on the same level, so I get that! :smiley:
  • BiggDaddy58
    BiggDaddy58 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    2a15x92f1g73.jpg

Anyone can add me..I am on here daily..and try and be as encouraging as possible! I've dropped over 80 pounds in the past 6 months..

Stay away from these Wisconsin Cheese Curds! They're very fattening..

That's encouraging...I hope!

1belxybsmjn7.jpg
  • brucejei
    brucejei Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • theJojoUK
    theJojoUK Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Sent out add invites. Anyone else please feel free to add.
  • epac0127
    epac0127 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Anyone can invite me. I'm on here daily so far lost 6 lbs since September.
  • JG_Lucky13
    JG_Lucky13 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Me too! I'm pretty new to the site so I'd love to add some more smiling faces to the amazing MFPers I've already found!
  • jinpet
    jinpet Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! Feel free to add me...I love the support we can give each other!!
  • jlgarcia85631
    jlgarcia85631 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Would love to be a part. Please add me.
  • Ant488
    Ant488 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • canadianlbs
    canadianlbs Posts: 5,199 Member
    Options
    Sexedee10 wrote: »
    I have lots of likes but I really get motivated when people show they are actually reading my posts and can relate or give advice regarding encouragement. Add me and comment below so others can add u. Thank u.

can i suggest something? this is intended to be constructive so hopefully it'll come across in that way. it might help a little to find the kinds of people you want, if you give a little information about where your focus on mfp's going to be and what kinds of things you'll probably be talking about on your wall.

i'm saying this because i've been on mfp for few years. and i had this experience originally where people would send me friend requests and i'd accept them . . . but then it would turn out they were in a totally different headspace from mine. so i'd be one of their 'friends', but i'd read their posts and and try to acknowledge them with a like. but i never said anything. wasn't because i was trying to be a dick, i just truly found i had nothing to say.

even with goodwill, it's kind of hard to have long-term conversations with people who are doing totally different things.
  • dejavuohlala
    dejavuohlala Posts: 1,821 Member
    Options
    Sexedee10 wrote: »
    I would like to open this discussion in hopes that people will add friends from this post and we will make a conscious effort to comment on each other's post hopefully on a daily or at least every other day basis. I have lots of likes but I really get motivated when people show they are actually reading my posts and can relate or give advice regarding encouragement. Add me and comment below so others can add u. Thank u.

I totally agree with you. This really is a two way process, give and take, likes are not a motivation at all. Good luck to you all
  • sansaele333
    sansaele333 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I too would like to take part, though I may be a bit late. Feel free to add me as well!
  • jillianash
    jillianash Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I added a lot of you guys!!!! add me back if i adidnt add you then you add me and I will accept!! trying to post daily motivation and interact!
  • DeniseB12luv
    DeniseB12luv Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Add me!!