Frame Size... Are You Weird Like Me?

Options
2»

Replies

• DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    I just measure my wrists, to determine my frame size! In other areas where you deposit majority of your fat, might not accurately reflect; your overall frame size. I've never seen anyone with Popeye's wrists, therefore I believe that that's; the most trusted area to measure!
  • JessicaMcB
    JessicaMcB Posts: 1,503 Member
    Options
    Elbow breadth is easier to mismeasure I've been told and I experiences the same as you, mini wrists and medium elbows. I am definitely small framed though.
  • tomteboda
    tomteboda Posts: 2,171 Member
    Options
    The only way I'm weird is that so of my measurements say I'm large. Very large framed. I'd be large framed if I was a man, and I'm a woman. I like to say that it's my viking ancestors...they didn't call women "shieldmaidens" for nothing.
  • SCoil123
    SCoil123 Posts: 2,108 Member
    Options
    tomteboda wrote: »
    The only way I'm weird is that so of my measurements say I'm large. Very large framed. I'd be large framed if I was a man, and I'm a woman. I like to say that it's my viking ancestors...they didn't call women "shieldmaidens" for nothing.

Im in the same boat and naturally very muscular for a woman. I used to hate this body type because I didnt feel feminine or pretty. Now I have embraced it and learned how to dress for my shape.
  • Jeyradan
    Jeyradan Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I have an absolutely tiny frame. I'm male and 5'2", and I still have visible (grabbable) excess body fat when I weigh 102 lbs. My wrist size yields a "small" frame, but my elbow says I'm medium (ahahaaa no).
  • afatpersonwholikesfood
    Options
    My wrists = small and my elbows = large.
  • Mumu190672
    Mumu190672 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    My wrist are very large and don't change size healthy weight or overweight around 7 and half inches. I am a woman and this number is large for a man. I have no fat on my feet but I need to buy extra large shoes.
    As a woman even when I was at healthy weight I could see my hands and feet were larger than my partner.
    I can't buy bangles or watches or shoes in the high street.
    I can see there is no fat there but make me feel very embarrassed.