Trying to change up the routine

Options
Hello Everyone! So I have lost 20lbs eating healthy about 1200 calories a day and doing Les Mills Body Combat 3 times a week. I'm still doing the same routine, however the past 2 weeks I have not lost any weight, in fact I gained 2lbs. I'm looking to change up my exercise routine by adding an at home exercise video for the days I am not at the gym. Any suggestions?

Replies

• jenannroberts
    Options
    zumba is great and you can get the videos or if you have a wii you can get the zumba game. If you are going to a gym with les mills, you might try some strength training. I switch things up with body pump, body combat, and body attack. The more muscle you build, the more calories you burn.
  • dakoerber
    dakoerber Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    I workout at home and love Turbo Jam - have done P90X and Chalean Extreme but Turbo is my favorite. Its kickboxing/dance. Its great you are trying new things.... you have to change it up every so often.
  • zml_mom
    zml_mom Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    i do the jullian michaels dvd's and the biggest loser dvd's
  • monkeybusiness2806
    Options
    Thanks for the suggestions! I love les mill I tried body attack 2 weeks ago and it wasn't bad it just requires a lot of coordination, which I lack haha. I might start body pump it looks like it might be a challenge.
  • monkeybusiness2806
    Options
    i do the jullian michaels dvd's and the biggest loser dvd's

Which dvds? I have the 30 day shred, but never actually tried it do you have any experience with that one? I have seen a couple of threads about it.