Boost plus to gain?

Options
Have any of you done or heard of someone who drank boost plus for weight gain and If so how many a day along with regular meals and how long did it take to gain? I'm doing two a Day right now. Just started on day two. Yesterday I ate 2,800 cal. But I was walking around most the day running errands. So prob got close to 2,000 cal.
5'3 109lb. Want to get to 115

Replies

• se015
    se015 Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    I've used Boost plus to gain weight, it's a pretty good source, vitamins, protein, fat, and carbs. Monitor your rate of weight gain though if you're gaining weight too quickly you run the risk of gaining fat so be careful, but it's good.
  • osdvolii
    osdvolii Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I've used boost plus to gain for health reasons, and it definitely worked. If you currently eat enough to maintain adding a boost plus a day should help you gain a little over a half pound a week. Personally it's not my favorite, but when my weight gets under 115 I force myself to drink one a day. But if you like the taste go ahead and enjoy.
  • monkeybusiness2104
    monkeybusiness2104 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Thanks!
  • monkeybusiness2104
    monkeybusiness2104 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Seth1825 wrote: »
    I've used Boost plus to gain weight, it's a pretty good source, vitamins, protein, fat, and carbs. Monitor your rate of weight gain though if you're gaining weight too quickly you run the risk of gaining fat so be careful, but it's good.

Thanks. Will do.
  • VividDawn
    VividDawn Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I did 2 Boost Plus every day for a while to gain weight. It's too rich/sweet for me, so I would dilute it with some milk (I would have a full serving (8 oz) of Boost, and 4+ ounces of milk). Butter Pecan was my favorite flavor.
    Depending on how you want to gain, Boost Plus has 350 calories... but Boost Very High Calorie has 530! And that one is definitely rich! It's like runny pudding LOL You can get it on Amazon for about $45 for a case of 27

I am not sure that it's true gaining too fast will lead to it being fat, but it IS stressful on your body in general to gain too much, too quickly. Slow and steady wins the race ;) I aim for up to a pound a week.