Just Dance Games 2016 Challenge

Options
Since its been REALLY hot the last few days I haven't been keeping up with my workouts. So I've been wanting to get back into my Just Dance Games and wanted to know if you all would possibly join me. I have Just Dance 1, 2, 3, 4, 2014, 2015, 2016 and also Michael Jackson: The Experience. I am going to start with Just Dance 1 and then alternate every 2 weeks. If you would like to join me that would be great. Just post your starting weights and each week we will post our progress.

Starting Weight (9/5/16): 252 lbs

^That was from Monday and I will post my progress every Monday or I will at least try :)

Replies

• GoldenLennon
    GoldenLennon Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    rynshermy wrote: »
    This is such a great idea! I wish more people would join. I only have 2016, but I'd love to try this with ya. I do it every other day for at least an hour and it's helped me so much. I've lost 7lbs in just a week and 12lbs in all for this month. I hope more people join

Sorry I didn't see your post until now. That would be amazing if you would join me. I didn't think anyone would join so I just kind of gave up on the idea. That's really amazing results I hope I have some good results when I start back up again. :)
  • ClubSilencio
    ClubSilencio Posts: 2,983 Member
    Options
    What console do you play this on?

I'm thinking of buying a console just to play this game. Is Just Dance the best dancing game on the market?

• lchancellor93
    lchancellor93 Posts: 2 Member
    Options

I'm thinking of buying a console just to play this game. Is Just Dance the best dancing game on the market?

I have one of the Wii consoles, and it's pretty good for the Just Dance game... only have an older one though.
  • GoldenLennon
    GoldenLennon Posts: 17 Member
    Options

I have the Wii. The old version not WiiU. Idk if its the best out there but I enjoy them. What's not to like about dancing to your favorite songs. If you are wanting the console to track your whole body movement I think it would be best to get Xbox One (I think that's what the game console is called) because wii only tracks arm movements but I get into the whole dancing routine instead of just using my arm.
  • gwyn48
    gwyn48 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I love the Just Dance. I use it on XBOX 360. I tried the aerobic workouts but am have a problem saving the workouts and using the warm ups. Any help would be appreciated.

ClubSilencio- I think the Just Dance are the best on the market. I like the XBOX because of the kinect tracks the movement without having to hold anything in your hands.
  • EternalSnow627_
    EternalSnow627_ Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I use to do this for exercise and I had lost 15 lbs doing it so I'm going to start again and actually stay with it this time :smiley: