Very small progress

Options
I wanted to start a thread for those who want to share their small progress. I know how exciting it is to lose even 1 pd. So as for me I've lost 4pds in 6 days. I'll keep you updated. What's your small accomplishment this week?

Replies

• salemnye
    salemnye Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    I like this idea. :) It is always nice to see the small number differences. I am starting tomorrow with the who tracking food again but this week I am definitely proud that I went out on a hike yesterday! I haven't done that in a while and I can definitely feel the DOMS today (in all the right places ;) )
  • ToreToodles
    ToreToodles Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    salemnye wrote: »
    I like this idea. :) It is always nice to see the small number differences. I am starting tomorrow with the who tracking food again but this week I am definitely proud that I went out on a hike yesterday! I haven't done that in a while and I can definitely feel the DOMS today (in all the right places ;) )
    I wish you the best luck and please keep us updated!
  • furry180
    furry180 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    my success back on MFP after wasting time with WW & SW....this time it is serious NOW or NEVER.....
  • ToreToodles
    Options
    frankie671 wrote: »
    I saw the first ever sign of abs definition today without tensing! I've now got the 'line' down the middle of my stomach :)

Oohh sexy!! Lol be sure to post pics soon
  • ToreToodles
    Options
    furry180 wrote: »
    my success back on MFP after wasting time with WW & SW....this time it is serious NOW or NEVER.....

You can do it! If I can stop being a glutton anyone can lol
  • ToreToodles
    Options
    Losing 4 lbs in 6 days isn't a small accomplishment. It's pretty big!

Thank you! Its amazing what something as simple as eating less can do. I start adding my workouts tonight. Hopefully that helps even more.

• ThatJohanna
    ThatJohanna Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    People are starting to notice the loss, as of last WI I am down -15.5 and feel motivated as all hell.
  • ToreToodles
    Options
    People are starting to notice the loss, as of last WI I am down -15.5 and feel motivated as all hell.

That's amazing and definitely a lot of weight.. Congrats and keep up the great work. Thank you for sharing.

• stephyc2016
    stephyc2016 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I'm noticing that each day it's getting a little easier to get out of bed and get my day started. Almost a month in and 7lbs down. Can't complain. :)
  • ToreToodles
    Options
    I'm noticing that each day it's getting a little easier to get out of bed and get my day started. Almost a month in and 7lbs down. Can't complain. :)

That's amazing! 7 lbs in one month is a lot. Keep up the great work. Please keep us updated.

• iheartchocolate2016
    Options
    Just coming back to MFP. I'm going to track all food and exercise (even the not so good stuff) and I'm going to drink more water because I'm getting dehydrated. But I'm back now. It's small but big success, starting this week :)
  • Retakesfitness
    Retakesfitness Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    19lbs down after having second baby, 8.10.16. So many more to go , but this app is really been a life saver, I have lost 8 of those pounds since using this app about two or three weeks ago !
  • Mistya81
    Mistya81 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I've been back to logging food and exercising for almost 2 weeks now! Was really hard to be back at the gym! Today I killed spin class!!! Burned 100 calories over my goal!!! It's getting easier!!!
  • rockymytdeb
    rockymytdeb Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Started crossfit this week. Went three times. Motivated to lose, because doing a pull up will be a lot easier at 135 (my goal) than at 173. Every pound I lose will make the activity easier.
  • vanessaaorth717
    vanessaaorth717 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I've lost 10kgs (22 lbs) but I don't think it's overly noticeable?? My arms and back fat are pretty stubborn. I'm determined to keep going though. It will happen I'm sure! c3fgwme9iiqv.jpg
  • hollybod
    hollybod Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I've lost 10kgs (22 lbs) but I don't think it's overly noticeable?? My arms and back fat are pretty stubborn. I'm determined to keep going though. It will happen I'm sure! c3fgwme9iiqv.jpg

You can definitely see the difference well done keep going. In my before and after pics from the front I don't see a difference but I have dropped a dress size. Keep up the great work
  • realcalm
    realcalm Posts: 63 Member
    Options

Oh but you have very visibly lost belly! I'm the opposite - arms and face look better but not changing clothes size. We'll get there in time!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!