Paleo Restart Day 1

Options
Has anyone else tried the Paleo Restart? I'm trying to switch to something gluten and dairy free since I have so many digestive issues. Has anyone else had luck with Paleo?

Replies

• Frsteinb
    Frsteinb Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    If whole30 is the same as paleo restart, wife and I have been doing it and she has celiac and lactose intolerance. W30 also does legume free and no sugar. Wife feels much better without the dairy, sugars, gluten, grains and legumes. Plenty of great recipes and I am down 39 pounds but running or swimming dAily. I can follow this plan forever based on all the great recipes we have tried.
  • Hamsibian
    Hamsibian Posts: 1,388 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    I do the autoimmune paleo for Crohn's and never felt better. I am slowly becoming a better cook, so experimenting with recipes is more fun. Plus I am eating foods I never thought possible :) feel free to add and message me whenever!
  • emeliamariea
    emeliamariea Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Is this the program you are talking about? https://paleorestart.paleoleap.com/?utm_source=b-post&utm_medium=pl&utm_campaign=restart

I've looked into it, but I haven't tried it yet. Do you (or anyone else) like/dislike it?
  • austinsneeze
    austinsneeze Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Is this the program you are talking about? https://paleorestart.paleoleap.com/?utm_source=b-post&utm_medium=pl&utm_campaign=restart

I've looked into it, but I haven't tried it yet. Do you (or anyone else) like/dislike it?

Yeah that is the program. I got pretty tired of the recipes and quit. Still counting calories, just not following the recipes.
  • extra_medium
    extra_medium Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    It sounds like you already know you don't like it
  • Hamsibian
    Hamsibian Posts: 1,388 Member
    Options
    It can be tiring! I hope what you're doing now is working for you :)
  • Pathmonkey
    Pathmonkey Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    10 months paleo for me. Ulcerative Colitis & Acid Reflux....absolutely GONE after 2 months on Paleo lifestyle. Just had colonoscopy yesterday, doctor said my colon is now perfectly healthy. 42 lbs down, 'perfect' blood results, tons of energy. Haven't found Paleo limiting at all, there are tons of websites with billions of recipes for all the stuff you miss. Can't recommend it more. Much luck!
  • cmarangi
    cmarangi Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I Feel so much better when eating this way. Best thing to do is give it a good try for at least 30 days and see how you feel.