Losing 160 & More.

Options
bilboandoaktree1315
bilboandoaktree1315 Posts: 3 Member
edited October 2016 in Motivation and Support
Hello everyone! Really looking for a weight loss friend that can help hold me accountable and I would love to do the same for them. :) My name is Ashley. In 2013 I gave birth to my baby girl. She ended up having a bunch of health problems. She had heart surgery. Along with constant hospital visits. I think it may have been postpartum or plain anxiety and depression but I ended up gaining 50 pounds. Ugh. 2014 I got surprise pregnant with my boy and luckily he had no health problems when he was born. About a month after he was born my mom passed away from cancer. It was so hard for me. The scale just kept going up and I kept comfort eating. 2016 things have gotten easier. Everyone is healthy. I should be happy. But I just can't get motivated. I want to be the healthy me so bad. I'm tired of eating when I'm sad and not thinking about what I eat. I am at 250 my goal is to be 140 - what I was pre pregnancy. I want to work hard. And I would love someone to talk to. I need support! I'm getting married in 2017. I want to lose for the wedding too.

Replies

• Linseymout
    Linseymout Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Firstly very sorry about the loss of your mom!! Secondly well done for wanting to be healthier! You can do it!! It's a tough journey but worth it esp to know that you'll be healthy and fit enough to enjoy your kids!! That was my motivation and what still keeps me going! I still have a bit to go and there are easy days and not so easy days.... but at the end of the day you need to do it for YOU because you are worth it and deserve it!!! Good luck on your journey! You welcome to add me. I don't log food or exercise everyday but I'm here everyday
  • tfola23
    tfola23 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I am having a difficult time the with baby weight yoyo train. I am sorry your mom passed and hope we can inspire each other to keep going. I am currently at 220pds and want to get to 150/155pds. Most the people around me have 10 pds to lose and don't understand what this road is like.

I would be happy to be your weight lose partner.

• bilboandoaktree1315
    Options
    Tfola23,

I can relate so much. My family members have always been very fit/skinny. I have 2 sisters who have always been 100 pounds and never struggled with extra pregnancy weight. I've always struggled with it. Wish I could be that body type that can eat whatever and still be small lol

Linseymout,

I think that's the hardest part for me, taking care of everyone else is the normal for me. I can't remember the last time I had me time or even time to pamper myself lol. Having 2 toddlers is so hectic. How do you find time to workout being so busy? It seems impossible on busy days..

What do you both do for workouts? Or diet ?

Right now I'm working on eating good. Tomorrow I'm going to start some cardio. :)
  • Linseymout
    Linseymout Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I became selfish for me time. Wake up at 5am so hubby can watch our boys and I put my earphones in and go jogging or walking. Keeps me sane and happy mommy = happy family