My Intro

Options
Hi Everyone,
I learned about this website today and thought I would check it out. I am so glad I did because it is so cool!! I hope that this website will guide me to meet my exercise and fitness goals,become healthier and lower my cholesterol.

Good luck everyone!

Thanks.

Replies

• Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • heather752
    heather752 Posts: 17
    Options
    Welcome to the madness! I am new here also! Good luck on your journey :flowerforyou:
  • 45gal
    45gal Posts: 3
    Options
    Thanks, I just found this page. I'm not sure how to friend people. Please friend me if you get a chance
  • 45gal
    45gal Posts: 3
    Options
    Thanks, I just found this page. I'm not sure how to friend people. Please friend me if you get a chance
  • RealCSI
    RealCSI Posts: 1
    Options
    Let the games really begin...hopefully I can get the hang of logging everything I eat and my new exercise plan....:glasses:
  • kristyc529
    Options
    I am new as well...a little uncertain to how I will manage to log my daily meals/snacks...can't decide if end of each day to make it a habit or as I eat/excercise. Obviously, I have a lot to learn! Good luck on your goals!
  • bearsfan68
    bearsfan68 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Thanks. I havent done it yet but you click on their screen name and go to their page and click on "add as friend"

Good luck ot you and congrats on your weight loss!
  • bearsfan68
    Options
    Thank you and congrats on your weight loss! Wow! 105lbs is so fantastic!! How long did it take you?

How come some people I see in the blogs have like SW, CW, GW which i assume is for starting, current and goal weights? I know I marked that my weight be private and prefer for no one to see my current weight and was just curious.

I wish you good luck on your journey to get healthier!

Thank you!
  • bearsfan68
    Options
    Thank you and good luck on your journey as well!
  • BamaGirl777
    Options
    Welcome!! I am new as well!
  • bearsfan68
    Options
    Yes, logging in foods might be a challenge at first but worth it if we stick to it!

Good luck on your new journey.
  • bearsfan68
    Options
    It will definitely be a challenge at first but worth it in the end if we stick to it. A friend of mine lost 13lbs and a friend of a friend lost 71lbs in 5 or 6 months.

I think that logging in as we go would be ideal but life is busy! I guess a person just has to put themselves first for a change. Also, not sure if you noticed but you can download the app on your iphone, blackberry or droid that way you can update more easily.

Good luck to you!