Hi my name is Danny and I'm looking for friends on my first

Options
Please request! Its my first day and I'm counting on the trackers and you people to help me meet my goal! In the past 4 or 5 months Iv'e learned that losing weight is a really hard thing to do! It will not be easy but I am determined to make it happen! Thanks.

Replies

• heather752
    heather752 Posts: 17
    Options
    I am new here also! Best of luck to you! FR sent
  • Webb16781
    Webb16781 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi my name is Ashley and u can friend me if u want. Webb16781 or Asheesbmw@AOL.com I'm always looking for support. :)
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    welcome to the board, feel free to add me
  • vvillalo83
    vvillalo83 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me! I love mutual encouragment!
  • Monica_has_a_goal
    Monica_has_a_goal Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Hi Danny I'm Monica and I started my journey in June 2011. Glad I joined, its been the best thing ever! Be glad to cheer and help if I can. Happy weight loss!
  • bnjajoyce
    bnjajoyce Posts: 23
    Options
    Welcome! I've been on since February and have been losing slow but steady. Traking my food & exercise on here has really helped. Especially adding to my food columns to see sodium and sugar! Best of luck.
  • orama71
    orama71 Posts: 1
    Options
    Welcome....Hi my name is yve and I just joined 2 months ago and you r right it is hard, but this site keeps me on track and the support is great.I'm sure it will do the same for u...I will request u. Just in case i'm orama71.
  • cranda58
    cranda58 Posts: 11
    Options
    hey welcome to MFP, and thanks for the add, glad to see another sober friend on the boards, keep up the good work