Wii + Fun/Challenge + Exercise = ?

Options
kimi131
kimi131 Posts: 1,058 Member
My Wii has been collecting dust, pretty much since I bought it not long after they first came out. I recently bought Zumba Wii and since then my Wii has been getting a bit more use. I like Zumba Wii but I think surely there must be something out there that really gets me inspired. Ever since I discovered I can burn calories doing the Wii Sports, I find myself using it more often too. It's like I don't even feel like I'm working out (even though I'm definitely burning calories!), with Zumba I still get a little bored with it about halfway through a 45-min. session.

So, I'm wondering, are there any Wii "games" or exercise routines that make it either a challenge (even if I'm just competing against myself) or just fun. I have discovered that I am more competitive than I thought I was, lol, even when just trying to beat my previous record. Suggestions?

Replies

• JenniferLynWhat
    Options
    I love my Wii Fit Plus...If my friends play, we try to beat each others scores on the games..it's just fun... Plus you can push yourself with the strength training -- make your own routines, do yoga...work on your posture...I play it all the time.
  • shanmont
    shanmont Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I have The Biggest Loser Challange and love it. it keeps me motivated
  • SherryLynn82
    SherryLynn82 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    It's not really a fitness app...but have you tried Just Dance? It's amazingly silly and fun, but it's also an awesome workout!
  • amhadlock
    amhadlock Posts: 9
    Options
    I have The Biggest Loser Challange and love it. it keeps me motivated

I have this game and i love it too! its so much fun and i am dripping with sweat at the end of a 33 minute workout!
    highly recommended!!
  • VELVET2688
    VELVET2688 Posts: 40
    Options
    my brother and husband bought the Wii for me for my 50th birthday...and I have to admit I love it. I play tennis, box, bowl and hit Home runs a few times a week. I also have the Wii Fitness Plus, and love the obstical course..it makes me crazy and competitive to get thru the course. It is great excerise, and it helps your posture which is execellant at any age. I'll have to look into getting the Biggest Loser.
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    I have the first Biggest Loser - LOVE IT!! I am looking into getting the second Biggest Loser game. Just Dance 2 is also ALOT of fun and can bust out a good sweat in no time and have fun doing it. But I prefer the Biggest Loser series, it challenges me to do things I couldnt do before and everytime I do it I notice I am getting better!