Another Newbie

Options
AussieGem
AussieGem Posts: 96 Member
Hello everyone! Lately I have been doing a bit of research on diferent exercise programs and nutritional information and I have stumbled across this site numerous times and I love the forum discussions between people who have the same goals: to lose weight and tone up. I am just 22 yrs old and currently weigh 123.2kg (about 270lbs - yikes... I might stick with stating it in kg :tongue: ) and I have already promised myself that I will not go beyond this. So I am starting my journey today with my overall goal weight of 70kg. Its going to be rough and painful but as the saying goes "Unless You Puke, Faint or Die, Keep Going!" ~J illian Michaels. I look forward to shedding the weight with all of you!!

Replies

• mkaluzny
    mkaluzny Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    Welcome,
    Pounds or kilograms, who cares, it's all just a mass number. I think you will find success with this program. The support from the members is excellent. Don't be afraid to friend people. Also, it is so easy to record your food and exercise either on the computer or your phone.
  • terrybby
    terrybby Posts: 12
    Options
    welcome! :)
  • sawalter68
    sawalter68 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I recently joined this site and love all of the support from the community. Adding foods is easy and I love the ticker. You will do great just don't give the scale all the power. Do your measurements - and remember to set your goals in small increments.
  • Kanzaki3
    Kanzaki3 Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    It's going to be a fun and exciting adventure. Have fun and good luck!