Need friends for 150 pound weight loss!

Options
Ok, I realize that I have been fortunate not to have any real heal conditions with the weight I have carried my entire adult life.

But enough is enough. I need to get healthier so I can enjoy more of this great life!

Who's with me?!?!

Replies

• ochayne
    ochayne Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Very nice content man,I am looking forward to see much more.I am following this simple and easy guide and lost 20 pounds in 9 weeks.http://tinyurl.com/gwf6ajp
  • bilboandoaktree1315
    Options
    Hi! I have had 2 kids in 2 years and ate horrible. I gained 150 in that time. I feel depressed like I can't get motivated... Ready to lose it but really need the encouragement. :)
  • diggy747
    diggy747 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I'm in the same boat.
    I have an up coming wedding and I don't want to have to hide from the cameras or hate the pictures of my own big day.
    I'm approx 300lbs now and I want to at least halve my weight. But then once it's off I want it to stay off. I'm not interested in being super slim, I want to be healthy. And I know from past experiences I simply can't do it alone!!
  • Ibshealthfitnesswithashleys
    Options
    I'd love to help encourage you all! Just add me
  • brandispence81
    brandispence81 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    So this is a first for me. I've never been skinny. I have 4 kids, which include a set of 4 year old twins and a 2 year old. I'm tired of not having pictures of us together bc I hate the way I look in pictures, I'm tired of not being able to run and play with them like they want. I don't want to just loose the weight I want to be healthier and chase my boys while they are still young and want me to play with them.
    I just started trying this out and the first week lost 2.2lbs and did 4 miles on the exercise bike this morning and was so proud and excited and realized I didn't have anyone I could run and share my excitement with so I came here hoping to find some people going through the same things and we can be there to listen and encourage each other!!