New and looking for support and motivation!

Options
Hi, I'm Paige! I'm new here, and I'm really excited and nervous to begin on this journey. I would love to have friends to support and motivate one another! Feel free to add me! :)

Replies

• LizIsBack86
    LizIsBack86 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    adding you!!! welcome :)
  • PlayDoh1234
    PlayDoh1234 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I'm "new" too. I was on MFP 3 years ago and had great success.. now just trying to get back into it. I would love some support to- feel free to add me too please!!
  • Hellokittyhk
    Hellokittyhk Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    welcome everybody im new to leets all motivate each other <3:) !!
  • knb2514
    knb2514 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm also new and looking for friends just started yesterday
  • dscardella
    dscardella Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I have been on here for over 4 months. Still have a long way to go. Losing weight and keeping it off is not a fast journey. Especially for me. I have great mobility challenge and limited on exercise.
    I am on here to lose weight, encourage and support like minded people. Please add me as friend if you want the same.
  • aslanpw
    aslanpw Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Just started myself. Off to a good start the last few days... Started last Tuesday with Virgin Pulse through work. I have a lot to lose, but realize that if I do not I am looking at the potential for serious health problems. Looking for support as well as ideas, techniques etc. What to do when even the couch looks appetizing (covered in whip cream, chocolate sauce and nuts.) :)