100lbs down as of today!

Options
124»

Replies

• Firefly0606
    Firefly0606 Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Mate, what a story! You have an amazing wife and she is lucky to have a man like you!! Keep up the good work :)
  • girlwithcurls2
    girlwithcurls2 Posts: 2,263 Member
    Options
    Awesome payoff for your hard work. And yes, kudos to your wife for being so supportive. She will weigh your food?? That's fantastic! You are WELL on your way to making your goal. When you get there, I think you owe your wife another trip, full of new things to try and do. There will be no stopping you two! Congratulations and keep it up!!
  • BiggMikeSurf
    BiggMikeSurf Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Good for you brother. I'm reading and reading my story literally. Right down to the horse back riding, lol.. I'm 6'5 350 down to 344lb, and my wife is 5'2. She's embarrassed to be with me in public because of the size difference. I can't even be that mad about it... It's not fair to her.. Keep going brother..
  • RoseBred43
    RoseBred43 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Wow, very inspiring and without surgery too! Thanks for being an inspiration.
  • lisahebert186
    lisahebert186 Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    You are doing great and are such an inspiration. Keep it up!!
  • terenceadavenport4265
    Options
    Awesome job buddy!
  • lgardner30005
    lgardner30005 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!
  • DEBOO7
    DEBOO7 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Believe in yourself and you can do anything.... and it looks like you've got this licked.
    Awesome!
    Keep focus on that long and amazing life ahead of you
  • Jaegur
    Jaegur Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Good for you brother. I'm reading and reading my story literally. Right down to the horse back riding, lol.. I'm 6'5 350 down to 344lb, and my wife is 5'2. She's embarrassed to be with me in public because of the size difference. I can't even be that mad about it... It's not fair to her.. Keep going brother..

I feel ya, man. Just keep going, don't let anything stop you. When you feel that depression like I did/do, just use that to fuel your fat-burning powers. We have to kick this things *kitten*, or we're going nowhere, fast as hell. You can do this!
  • Jaegur
    Jaegur Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Awesome payoff for your hard work. And yes, kudos to your wife for being so supportive. She will weigh your food?? That's fantastic! You are WELL on your way to making your goal. When you get there, I think you owe your wife another trip, full of new things to try and do. There will be no stopping you two! Congratulations and keep it up!!

Haha, I think you're right! We're actually planning a trip to Yellowstone next year with some friends, so I'm hoping to be light enough to take her out and do things we've never been able to do before!
  • girlonamissio
    girlonamissio Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I can so relate!! Cheering for you, well done!
  • rebeccaEsmith
    rebeccaEsmith Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Great job
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!