30 Pounds Down, 30 To Go!!

Hi there!
I just came across this app this morning, and was super excited to get started right away. I started my weight loss journey in spring of 2015 after gaining a little over 60 pounds in the matter of about 4 months time. This past year has been a struggle.. I have ultimately lost 30 pounds, and am now more determined than ever to lost the remaining 30 pounds that will put me back at my starting weight, as I am getting married in just under 7 months! I started at 125 pounds (I'm 5'5") and after my weight gain was weighing in at between 185-190 depending on the day. Now I am weighing in anywhere from 150-155 depending on the day.
I would love to connect with some people on here who understand the struggle of being "half-way" there. I find that a lot of people lack any sort of sympathy for those who have already lost a good bit of weight. I am told (especially by family) that I need to stop obsessing over it because I have already lost a good bit of weight and "I look fine." People who are actually facing the same struggles understand what it's like to be proud of how far you've come, but still not comfortable with yourself because you know that you haven't seen it all the way through.
Thank you for taking a few minutes to read about me, and I would love to hear from some of you about your own struggles and successes within your journey! Please always feel free to add/contact me if you are having a bad fitness day or need some extra motivation. Lord knows I have those days quite often :):)
Follow me on Instagram: lovely_makenzielauren
I also have a blog where I explain what initiated my weight gain, as well as what I am doing now to lose weight. If you are interested, check it out :) - cheerstotwenties.wordpress.com

Replies

• parelyp
    parelyp Posts: 5 Member
    I went and read Your blog.Your honesty is truly inspiring. It takes strength to start something but even greater strength to see it through. Keep going! :)