American Horror Story: Roanoke thoughts (SPOILERS)

Options
Karb_Kween
Karb_Kween Posts: 2,681 Member
What'd you think of the second episode friends?

Replies

• Karb_Kween
    Options
    They left me cliff hanging last night
  • KerrieMac10
    KerrieMac10 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    The ending was a huge let down.... Not the way it ended.. But that it ended. I was on the edge of my seat
  • Karb_Kween
    Options
    dsmack2 wrote: »
    The ending was a huge let down.... Not the way it ended.. But that it ended. I was on the edge of my seat

That was my thoughts lol
  • PowerMan40
    PowerMan40 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    Love love love this show, Im waiting for the season to end, so I can buy the box set, and binge watch the whole season,
  • IndySue13
    IndySue13 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Not getting into this one as fast as I did the previous AHS. I'm wondering if this season is going to end up being several short "documentary" stories throughout the season.
  • Karb_Kween
    edited September 2016
    Options
  • AskTracyAnnK28
    AskTracyAnnK28 Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options
    I haven't seen the 2nd episode yet, but I really enjoyed the first. Kinda reminded me of a "Rated R" version of the Discovery series "A Haunting".

• grayblackmfp
    grayblackmfp Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I wonder where this one is headed. It all feels pretty familiar so far. Do you think there will be a twist with the present day commentary? It's taking a lot of suspense away if they are still alive and well. Also that house is the grandest farmhouse I've ever seen!
  • Karb_Kween
    Options
    I wonder where this one is headed. It all feels pretty familiar so far. Do you think there will be a twist with the present day commentary? It's taking a lot of suspense away if they are still alive and well. Also that house is the grandest farmhouse I've ever seen!

Popular opinion is they're going to start to set it in the present day later on. I think the house looks like a Church pilgrimage or something.
  • grayblackmfp
    grayblackmfp Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I'm looking forward to watching the horrors unfold. And to find out which of the actors from previous series make an appearance.
  • Karb_Kween
    edited October 2016
    Options
    does anybody think this season is a snoozzzzzzzZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzze fest

I used to be hungry for more after every ep and this year I'm like "okay"

I know this because I skipped last week and watched last week's Wednesday while the new ep was recording, and when I finished last week's I was like... "Let's wait on the next one."

Last year I binged 5 episodes before the next one started
  • kwph
    kwph Posts: 7,375 Member
    Options
    Love it ...Been watching since the 1st season ...Sometimes I lost interest ..But for a show on FX they are pretty damn good ,especially compared 2 some of the crap in the movie theaters that u know they're blowing the budget out of the water & they show u all the good parts in the trailer ....
  • Fit4LifeGal79
    Fit4LifeGal79 Posts: 5,577 Member
    Options
    I'm liking this season better than the past 2. Though having two sets of the same characters for some roles is distracting me a bit.
  • Karb_Kween
    Options
    I'm liking this season better than the past 2. Though having two sets of the same characters for some roles is distracting me a bit.
    My speculation is somebody is watching that recorded tape of the couples. They are probably dead and someone new bought the house and discovered the tape, just like these did.

That's interesting.... I really wonder if the "re-enactment" is the whole Season
  • roamingtiger
    roamingtiger Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    I love this season. It's better than all of the others (so far). I'm very happy with it because it's spooky and not so gorey. Well...except the episode that was on last week. I literally covered my eyes when Cricket was disemboweled. Gaaah.
  • Coupongrl79
    Coupongrl79 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Love this season! My fav season by far! I can't watch it alone and have screamed out loud several times. Had to turn my head when Cricket was disemboweled also!
  • Fit4LifeGal79
    Fit4LifeGal79 Posts: 5,577 Member
    Options
    My speculation is somebody is watching that recorded tape of the couples. They are probably dead and someone new bought the house and discovered the tape, just like these did.

Very interesting theory. Hadn't thought of that but it would be a great way to go.
  • Karb_Kween
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    Love this season! My fav season by far! I can't watch it alone and have screamed out loud several times. Had to turn my head when Cricket was disemboweled also!

Dang. I thought I was caught up and just realized I am an episode behind!

GET ON IT :)
  • fanceegirl75
    fanceegirl75 Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    I guess I am the only one having a hard time following this season. I will watch till the end. I am interested to see how it all plays out.
  • maeld51
    maeld51 Posts: 3,415 Member
    Options
    This is my first season to watch.
    Love the creepiness.
    I dvr it so I can watch it during the daytime (yea I'm a chicken-*kitten*).