Options
2»

Replies

• Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Villae81 wrote: »
    Can't downlaod any apk my man like movies and music

I have all kinds of movies and music downloaded. I have some I host on cloud storage and can just access them through that. Not sure understand. ???.
  • Timshel_
    Options
    Villae81 wrote: »
    So you can download free movies and free music?

Free from where? I own everything so no problems.

• Knitcorner
    Knitcorner Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    It's not significantly different from the 6s, and the headphone jack comes with a connector so you can still use your old earphones. It's waterproof though - so yes from me!
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    nothing like a good explosion.
  • fanceegirl75
    fanceegirl75 Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    i'm pretty happy with my 6s plus so... no, not right now. I don't see a point.

Agreed! So for now 6s+ it is.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    Here's an actual reason no to get anything apple. They stop supporting your device after about 2 years. You basically have to buy new stuff every 2-3 years. Plus, iTunes is a horrible invention.
  • yusaku02
    yusaku02 Posts: 3,476 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    I've got a Samsung as a personal phone and an iPhone 6 as a work phone. The Samsung does everything better (except photos, the camera is nicer on the iPhone)

I wouldn't recommend spending your own money on an iPhone.
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    Nope. I'm an Android girl, plus the no audio jack thing just passes me off.
  • PowerMan40
    PowerMan40 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    just because its new, does not make it better
  • Timshel_
    Options
    I have never done it personally on my phone because I didnt see the need to watch movies on it, but that is just me.

Yeah, and pirating movies and music isn't my thing, being an artist and a technologist. But I understand there is this new culture of people who exploit such things, as long as it doesn't effect them.

That said, back to the original idea that somehow Android "does more", still confused on what more it does within the designed framework. I understand one might prefer the UI of one over the other, but they both do exactly the same things - make calls, take pictures, access the Internet, run apps (many of the same between both), etc..