Introducing Valarie F.

Options
Hello, My name is Valarie. I am here to loose weight so I can look in my mirror and not cry. I haven't had to much luck lately. I lost 30 and put back 10. I have even join a gym called Curves in which its a 30 min workout. I don't have any support at home except for my dog Hope, Which I have started to try and walk her. I have been stationary for so long. I was in a car accident in 2009 and have back problems at times. This sometimes causes me to not be able to move around to much. I need to loose about 80pds. I was wondering if anyone out there could maybe give me some advice and support. I myself would do the same. If I am able. I am a person who stays to herself but I seem to be my worse enemy right now. Hopeless in Texas.

Replies

• jadorade91
    jadorade91 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Hey Valarie! I'm Jade. I think there are many people who are unable to exercise much and are still able to lose weight! It's all about portion control and having a certain calorie deficit each day. I'd say make a plan to walk your dog or work out at the gym when you feel like it, but focus more on finding out how many calories you need to consume each day and sticking with it. Find foods that you like instead of just eating salads, smoothies, and soups--That's not a realistic lifelong goal. (unless you do love that stuff). You can do this!!