Hello I'm New!

Options
Hello Everyone!

I started using MyFitnessPal three days ago and I love it. I'm motivated to lose weight after trying so many times. I've tried just about every program that's available...well not really, but I've tried few and I've concluded that it all boils down to discipline in learning how to eat and managing my food intake. I love the fact that the program is free and I'm looking forward to tracking my success.

Replies

• jenlw88
    jenlw88 Posts: 71
    Options
    welcome glad u could join. good luck. we all here to help.
  • queenstatus
    queenstatus Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    WELCOME. ADD ME
  • 2chubby4now
    2chubby4now Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You will love it here I am sure!
  • zeonsuki
    zeonsuki Posts: 6
    Options
    Hi, I joined in late June, I agree it is keeping track of that intake! Every time I think I've got it down and start to slide, I start gradually eating more, which I discover when I get back to tracking. Good luck!
  • LessMe2B
    LessMe2B Posts: 316
    Options
    Welcome, you've come to the right place for the support and advice you need to find success. :flowerforyou:
  • smallerd
    smallerd Posts: 31
    Options
    Had u joined. U will love it. Good luck!
  • kathott
    kathott Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Hi there and welcome to MFP. you will find this a great place to learn about your food intake and you will very quickly start losing the weight you want. You will also find a lot of support from a lot of great people on this site. I hope you enjoy your new life adventure here
    at MFP. if you want to friend me, please feel free....
    again, good luck and take care
    Kathleen
  • jeanine139
    Options
    Congratulations!! and Welcome. I am fairly new as well, but the key is to keep tracking everything, it helps you stay on track. Good Luck!!!