Motivation, Support, & Friends

Options
Hey guys. My name is crystal, and I am 21 years old. Ever since I started college 3 years ago I have gained 32 pounds. When I graduated high school in 2013 I weighed 100 pounds. And I'm officially up to 132. I'm extremely self-conscious. And don't like the way I look in anything. So I am officially starting my journey today. However, I have tried this in the past and I always quit logging in after like a week. So I need friends. That I can talk to each day. And we can motivate each other. And help each other. People who see that I haven't logged in that day, and will send me a message so I HAVE to open up the app. Lol I need friends who understand the struggle and people who I can talk to more than just about losing weight. I want this to be fun. I want to enjoy it.

Replies

• tigerfit99
    tigerfit99 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hey Crystal I'm 38 and looking for friends that I can chat with and check in on my name is Lisa and I'd love to be friends
  • theresaaa9292
    theresaaa9292 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi Crystal, Just joined and looking to lose about 20 pounds. looking for the same, motivation in the app to push me to track! don't want to fall off the bandwagon! I am 24 and 5'2, 155 pounds
  • NickMP2016
    NickMP2016 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi Crystal,

Add me as a friend! I'll keep you motivated, and I can understand your struggles to stay fit in college. I graduated in 2015.