NSV Food!

Options
JKolb72
JKolb72 Posts: 15 Member
I have been on MFP for 21 days. I have been really watching what I eat and logging (loosely). I make myself eat breakfast, lunch, and dinner with a mid morning and mid afternoon snack. I have noticed foods I couldn't get enough of before do not have the satisfaction as they used to and I get full faster. For example, I splurged today and got a side salad with RANCH dressing! (I am a sucker for a LOT of ranch). I ate a few bites and it did not taste the same so I quit eating it. Three days ago I was out to dinner with family and got a 12 oz steak. I actually got full after about 3 oz and took the rest home. It's such a great feeling going from the struggle to portion size to not even thinking about it and my body pretty much acting on it's own! I'm not saying there are times I want to over indulge but it's a lot easier.

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!