Late night eating

Options
I am in college and of course theres times where you are going to be up late with friends studying or socializing. My question is eating really late like past 1 AM or 2 AM. Also for the people who think eating before bed is a myth, lets say i had a doughnut and it was past 12. where would I log these calories in? and would i still be safe if i was under my goal?

Replies

• theresakruse48
    theresakruse48 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    You can log it on either day and as long as you are in your calorie goals you are fine
  • lilpedro13
    lilpedro13 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    my question is it bad to eat late night** and if you did where would you log it to
  • theresakruse48
    theresakruse48 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    It's not bad to eat late at night if you are in your calorie goals..if you have extra calories from the day log it there...if you don't log it into the next day
  • GameOfPounds
    GameOfPounds Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I'd log these late night calories on the day before (thinking it's one am for instance). New day starts after I wake up
  • bunnyluv19
    bunnyluv19 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    it's not bad at all,I've lost all my weight eating my last meal of the day@11pm_i'd suggest saving up some calories that same day_for late night eating_if u log them the next day,u have less to eat for that day& u might feel deprived(hungry) or short changed.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,962 Member
    Options
    Eat when you like, log it whenever you want.

If you're going for weight loss, why not take a look at your calories at the end of each week and see how it all balances out? Your body really doesn't care when you eat.