Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

I am starting today!

Today I am starting my healthy lifestyle!

Replies

• gods_gal
    gods_gal Posts: 301
    Good luck!
  • Today was my first day too even though I started this website over the weekend. Good luck!!
  • jenlw88
    jenlw88 Posts: 71
    chole i wish u best of luck
  • aparks1177
    aparks1177 Posts: 63
    Welcome to MFP. Good luck on your journey!!
  • GypsyRose25
    GypsyRose25 Posts: 407
    Welcome, and you can do it!
  • welcome
    feel free to add me:)
  • kandrews24
    kandrews24 Posts: 610 Member
    Then today is a great day!!! Feel free to add me as a friend. This is a great program.
  • wickedcricket
    wickedcricket Posts: 1,246 Member
    yay - this is my first day too & I'm really amped about it - this is GREAT - it's so wonderful to find ppl this site - GOOD LUCK to us all!
  • AlyAnt26
    AlyAnt26 Posts: 58
    WELCOME and Good Luck!!! This is a great support system!
  • sweetheart37
    sweetheart37 Posts: 174
    welcome best place ever to be
  • days87
    days87 Posts: 1
    Welcome and I too and starting my metamorphosis into a better, healthy life!!! Best of luck!
  • meljr66
    meljr66 Posts: 29 Member
    I hope that you love MFP as much as I do!
  • x3vanessaxo
    x3vanessaxo Posts: 23 Member
    I've been a member for a couple months but today is my first day actually sticking w/it & getting on MFP! Good Luck! :)
  • Today is always a start!! Hope you like it. I have been a little behind but I'm. Not givivg up.
  • good luck!! be constantly and if one day you eat anything that is not in the diet, next day do more excercise
  • Hello everybody, this is a amazing web. my goal is loose 35 pound.. actually I lost 5 pound.. I´m doing aerobics 5 days per week and in weekend I am dancing salsa, disco for one hour. Im very happy because I can do complete aerobic class and i am not tired. Hurra!!!
    Please you all my friend will be my support !!!!! hugs and kisses!!!:happy:
  • Hello ,I'm starting my healthy way of living today, too! Gogirldec2011