Calling all the moms!

Options
I just had my first baby this summer and I'm trying to lose the ever dreaded baby weight. Would love some other moms on here as friends to keep me motivated and who can relate! Send me a friend request and I'll make sure to add you!

Replies

• kayvasquez16
    kayvasquez16 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm with you!
  • vanesshoudek
    vanesshoudek Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    The struggle is real! I am a mom to a 2 year old and 1 year old. After gaining a ton of weight with my first, I worked really hard and was super motivated to lose the baby weight (in a healthy way). After he was born I lost 50 lbs within 6 months. I was floating on cloud 9! Then my husband and I found out were expecting baby #2! While I worked hard not to gain as much weight with our second it was a bummer to work so hard and put on almost all of the weight again! My second is now 15 months old and I've lost 60lbs again but am still looking to build lean muscle and reduce body fat. I''ve been working out consistently and on a healthy nutrition plan but I definitely need more and more motivation! I have about 15 lbs I would love to lose and I've been stuck for the last 6 months!
  • lisahebert186
    lisahebert186 Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! I have three kiddos. After my third almost 2 years ago I've decided now's the time for me to do something for me.
  • p0sitiv3_vib3s
    p0sitiv3_vib3s Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I am a mum to 5 age range 3-14 I now have no excuse for my mummy tummy :D I do however get how hard it is to juggle family with exercise and meal planning to everyone's tastes! It is doable though! I have lost 1 and a half stone so far :)
  • shylarose2
    shylarose2 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm here to gained 30 pounds!!!
  • shera772
    shera772 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I have a 2 year old and Im trying to get back into shape. I lost 2 st then found out I was pregnant so starting from scratch! Im a stay at home mum and find it easy to pick at my daughters left overs. I go to zumba and yoga flow and I try to dance around the house as much as poss!