steph

Options
13»

Replies

• km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    I think steph was perhaps eaten by someone high on bathsalts who was naked and running down a florida highway. It may or may not have been @km8907 or @StillBreathingFitness. Details are unknown.

She fit into my macros.
  • fanceegirl75
    fanceegirl75 Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    Well Steph wasn't nearly as exciting as Bella lol.
  • StillBreathingFitness
    StillBreathingFitness Posts: 1,916 Member
    Options
    I think steph was perhaps eaten by someone high on bathsalts who was naked and running down a florida highway. It may or may not have been @km8907 or @StillBreathingFitness. Details are unknown.

Steph was from Florida?

And just for the record, I don't need to be high on bathsalts to get naked and run down a Florida highway. That's just Saturday night. :D
  • Jimb376mfp
    Jimb376mfp Posts: 6,232 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    What happened to Steph??

@stephbritten2
    Just imagine that you have walked into a small insane asylum and said "Hello".

The responses will be varied, pick and choose wisely and keep your sense of humor.

Welcome to a very Fit group of crazies (self included).
  • YvetteK2015
    YvetteK2015 Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    Well if we scared her off, there will be a new name tomorrow. We get to do this all over again
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,497 Member
    Options
    Caporegiem wrote: »
    km8907 wrote: »
    I don't know but just think positive. This is not the same, this is NOT the same lol

I'm shopping for bath bombs to help me relax. I just can't today lol.

gpo6n9osrv6f.png[img][/img]

Do you like to do bath salts after your bath bombs? Or is that like mixing uppers and downers?

Also I would probably eat the golden wonder one. It looks like a fancy shortbread dessert cookie.

If you eat bath salts you end up taking off your clothes and running down the highway and ultimately taking a bite out of a person.

at our house, we just call that: Tuesday Night