Question for someone in law enforcement?

Options
2»

Replies

• kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,988 Member
    Options
    I agree with people who recommend not talking to the neighbour. I used to work on a lot of bylaw enforcement files and so many hostile relationships were created when one person openly complained to/about the other neighbour. I realize that OP has a right to make the complaint, but unless you already know that neighbour I feel like there's a big chance it could start you off on the wrong foot. You don't want a situation where there's open hostility.

Ya, my neighbor's dogs kept crossing the street to visit me when I was outside. At first I brought them back...and then started calling Animal Control when I saw them out. They figured it was me and got hostile the next time I brought one back. The other one disappeared. I imagine he was killed in the road :(
  • kshama2001
    Options
    I agree with people who recommend not talking to the neighbour. I used to work on a lot of bylaw enforcement files and so many hostile relationships were created when one person openly complained to/about the other neighbour. I realize that OP has a right to make the complaint, but unless you already know that neighbour I feel like there's a big chance it could start you off on the wrong foot. You don't want a situation where there's open hostility.

Ya, my neighbor's dogs kept crossing the street to visit me when I was outside. At first I brought them back...and then started calling Animal Control when I saw them out. They figured it was me and got hostile the next time I brought one back. The other one disappeared. I imagine he was killed in the road :(
  • kshama2001
    Options

• kshama2001
    Options

• kshama2001
    edited October 2016
    Options
  • kshama2001
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Forums are strange this afternoon...

• snickerscharlie
    snickerscharlie Posts: 8,578 Member
    Options