Alli

Options
I was wondering if anyone out there has tried Alli and would like to hear your experiences with it. A friend of mine is taking it but I guess I'm leary.

Replies

• doriarlene
    Options
    I was wondering if anyone out there has tried Alli and would like to hear your experiences with it. A friend of mine is taking it but I guess I'm leary.
  • cupcake568
    cupcake568 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I was thinking this same thing last night - I saw a commercial for it. I haven't used it nor do I know anyone who has, but we can't be the only ones out there with this same question. Anyone have any opinions???
  • JessicaN1979
    JessicaN1979 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    It is not recommended by any of the doctors that work in the Clinic or Medical Center I work for. If you do not eat right you will end up having "accidents" of yellow mucousy material. So....unless you plan to eat right all of the time then I would not do it, not to mention if you are eating right you should lose weight anyway. I have visited with many doctors because I want quicker results, but I am not going to chance it!
  • porka29
    porka29 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    I used it when it was by prescription as Xenical and now otc as Alli. You lose fat intake via waste. I only saw really orange leakage in my stools if I ate something fried or pretty greasy. If you're eating good, you probably don't need it.
  • cupcake568
    cupcake568 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    just as I suspected...thanks for your input.
  • doriarlene
    Options
    My thoughts exactly. Thanks for the input.
  • doriarlene
    Options
    Thank you so much for your input. What you are saying makes perfect sense to me.
  • lauren85
    Options
    i tried alli and it didnt do crap for me. just gave me really really bad gas and i was afraid to leave the house cause i didnt know if i was going to have an "accident" ... i switched and went to hydoxcut instead. i lost more doing that then i did taking Alli ( by the way i only lost 2 pounds after taking Alli)