Returning User- Looking for some motivating friends!

Options
Hello there! ! I am looking for some friends, I am a returning user. I was on this site for a couple of years, maybe even a few. Than I sadly fell off the bandwagon and life caught up with me. Over these last few years that I haven't been on here I really have gained a lot of weight. I finally feel I am at the point to change myself and to keep with it. So I am really looking for some motivational friends to talk to, and hear there stories as well. Hoping to hear from you!! Thank you for taking the time to read

Replies

• BarbaraJatmfp
    BarbaraJatmfp Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!

Your story is mine and many times over. I can't even count the number of times' I've lost weight only to gain it back plus more.

I really like MFP. They have an enormous food database and exercise database. And I really like all the reports to break down my food into different categories. IT helps me balance protein, carbs, and sodium.
  • dice80
    dice80 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Welcome back, I would love to help you in your journey.
  • Emmalovestorun
    Emmalovestorun Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like daily user,
  • lifeisgood322
    lifeisgood322 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You're not alone. I'm just restarting my own journey. Looking to get back to feeling good, strong, and happy with myself. I'd love to go on this journey with ya! Good luck.
  • fishypeaches
    fishypeaches Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm right where you are too. Feel free to add me. I'm starting fresh and looking for friends too.
  • Treehugger_88
    Treehugger_88 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    add me too if you'd like. I was off for the summer fieldwork season but now I'm back and need some more daily user friends for accountability.
  • DC_United216
    DC_United216 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!! its a journey take it day by day. Get you a good group I'd solid supporters you'll be ok
  • kekeke123
    kekeke123 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me!!
  • knewme76
    knewme76 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I lost 55 pounds last year gained back almost 30. I am getting back on track. Never skipped a day of even just logging in.You can add me
  • Timm089
    Timm089 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Also a returning user and could also use some more friends for motivation as well. Feel free to add me