Just wanted to say: ....

Options
mltdown
mltdown Posts: 311 Member
That I just realized that I feel cute for the first time in my life! I never thought I would be the "healthy active" type, I was always the watch movies and be lazy. Now that I have been living my healthy life with my boyfriend and two children for almost a year now all of our lives have changed for the better, we go on hikes, swim, and have fun at the park... yes I said it, it is possible to actually have fun exercising! I even like to mow the grass in 95 degree weather who knew sweating your *kitten* off could be so great!!!!?! I look in the mirror now and I am no longer ashamed of who I am, I am so excited to become this new person who loves life! 150 lbs down all together its like a lost a whole person weighing me down from my full potential and I love it!! So thanks to everyone on here because if it wasn't for you guys I would still be sitting on my couch eating a box of cereal! <3

P.S YA for being a bunch of hotties rock on peeps!

Replies

• MissYatta
    MissYatta Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I actually want to get to that point also. I've always been overweight so I never really got to experience team sports, etc. I want to be able to jog without nearly passing out. I'm glad that you are enjoying the rewards of you journey! Hopefully I will be able to do the same by this time next year :)
  • daneslord
    daneslord Posts: 31
    Options
    Holy *kitten*! I'm ridiculously impressed by this. Nicely done, ma'am.
  • Andythefitfamilyman
    Options
    Wow that is amazing and a huge insperation to me
  • karenleona
    karenleona Posts: 3,959 Member
    Options
    you look like a totally different woman....and that smile!!! what a great example for your childrren
  • realme56
    realme56 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    You do not even look like the same person anymore! Incredible!! Congrats!
  • mltdown
    Options
    All you have to do is do this for YOU! work your *kitten* off its all worth it... i've wanted to give up but im sure glad I haven't! keep on truckin' you'll get there :)
  • mltdown
    Options
    Look at you!! You look wonderful congrats on your awesome loss!! :D
  • KeriA
    KeriA Posts: 3,276 Member
    Options
    congrats, you are so inspiring! Great work.
    Keri
  • methetree
    methetree Posts: 381
    Options
    Lady you are freaking amazing!!! Such an inspiration! Such an accomplishment!
    Thank you so much for sharing!
    It's overwhelming the difference in you. I hope to be as successful!
    I have noticed that on days I "rest", I miss the exercise.

Just fantastic.
  • ImperfektAngel
    ImperfektAngel Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    Just took a look at your pics, AMAZING! I hope to be in your place soon :D
  • healthyjen342
    healthyjen342 Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    You my dear....are AWESOME! You've done FANTASTIC and I am so proud of you!!
  • irishgal44
    irishgal44 Posts: 1,181 Member
    Options
    I'm always so proud of u hun. You r an inspiration by far. Xoxo! You have lost an adult size! Wow!

Next fun challenge on here we should do together. They r so motivation for when u start getting in the 180s and 170s and below. :) let me know if u r interested and when she's done with the one now (around labor day) I will let her know. Fun, fun! :)
  • juscallmeb
    juscallmeb Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    JUMPING HIGH FIVES!! that is awesome!! and i'm so glad to hear that you feel so great about yourself.
    Ahh today is a great day. so many people are just pouring out their success stories it's fabulous!

congratulations to you!
  • pamital
    pamital Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    well done you! just looked at your pics. You look very different and a lot younger. Go you!
  • jagh09
    jagh09 Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    That's amazing. You've accomplished SO much for yourself and your family. That's a major life change and you should be feeling so proud!! Great job.
  • helenoftroy1
    helenoftroy1 Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    omg, you look amazing, well done. You've done fantastic. Truly thinspiration!!!! :-)
  • Newkell
    Newkell Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    You are sooo cute! congratulations! I am so proud of you. How wonderful it must be to live life to the fullest without the excess weight holding you back. You Rock!
  • Mateo1985
    Mateo1985 Posts: 153
    Options
    Great Great job!!!!
  • ibbray04
    ibbray04 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Holly cow!!!! I agree with everyone who said you don't even look like the same person! Well done! Such an inspiration first thing this morning :-)
  • svanhoecke
    svanhoecke Posts: 266
    Options
    You are an inspiration! Adding you as a friend if you don't mind!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!