New to maintaining

Options
Hi - I"m new to MFP. I just recently lost my weight while doing Weight Watchers but am burnt out on the points thing and am going to try maintaining while tracking calories. I'm hoping the change in my routine will keep me motivated to maintain and not slip back into my old habits.

Replies

• melinda6569
    melinda6569 Posts: 124
    Options
    welcome to the MFP Family..You will LOVE it here..Everyone is so nice and they encourage you to do well. Nice job on your weight loss so far. Feel free to add me as a friend...Good Luck :smile:
  • poll09
    poll09 Posts: 549
    Options
    Welcome to mfp feel free to add x
  • DKev
    DKev Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I, also, am maintaining now so feel free to add me if you'd like.
  • carriejo78
    carriejo78 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thanks! The people that posted on my post were much more welcoming than the rude email I just received. I hope the majority of the community are like you :)
  • lizzyheath09
    lizzyheath09 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I am also maintaining! In my opinion, this part is the hardest! I lost 60-70lbs after high school and have been working hard to keep it off for the past 7 years! I have fluctuated a lot but am really glad that I found this site. Weight Watchers is an excellent plan and it helped me shred some weight I had gained during one of my "yo-yo" periods. Hopefully with this site, friends, and lots of exercise, I will be able to finally maintain my lifestyle change forever!