Over 50 women who have lost how did you do it?

Options
2»

Replies

• Eleted
    Eleted Posts: 121 Member
    Options
  • Tikva22
    Tikva22 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting these stories -they are very inspiring!
    This is Day 1 of what will be a long journey but I will do it one day at a time.
    -Lisa
  • nlevesque11887
    nlevesque11887 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Thanks Eleted. It really is a choice you have to make every day. During the times that I think a Kit Kat or a big plate of pasta would taste great, I think about how much healthier and happier I am today than I was 2 years ago and that motivates me to make a better choice. Just keep making small changes and it will all come together for you!
  • sun_cat
    sun_cat Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Thanks to all of your that shared your stories. It really does help to read about what other women like me are doing - and how they are succeeding. I haven't found what will work for me, but I take heart from your stories that if I keep trying, I will.
  • IremiaRe
    IremiaRe Posts: 801 Member
    Options
    For me, it's all about the exercise... I eat around 1800 calories a day - but, I go to the gym EVERY day, give or take the odd day when I literally can't get there during the short number of hours in the day - and I do at least 30 minutes of good, steady cardio in a fat-burn mode. It's working, so far, and I am eating pretty much whatever I want. I do intermittent fasting - basically I skip breakfast - cause food before noon is just icky sounding.

My body responds well to lots of food and a lot of activity - and a steady diet of tacos makes the whole process pretty painless.

Good luck - you will find that thing that clicks for you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!