Venting !

Options
T_Time4change
T_Time4change Posts: 3 Member
Sometimes we make ourselves available for others who won't make themselves available when you need them .. As of now I'm starting to see who's really for me and who isn't. I'm starting to realize who is really in my best interest and who is taking me kindness for advantage. I'm disappointed it took me this long to realize it, but I guess it's better now then later. Right now I'm going to start thinking about me and doing what is best for me.. I'm putting all my needs first.. It's that time. T it's time for change !!!

Replies

• tapwaters
    tapwaters Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    You do you
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    Sometimes we make ourselves available for others who won't make themselves available when you need them .. As of now I'm starting to see who's really for me and who isn't. I'm starting to realize who is really in my best interest and who is taking me kindness for advantage. I'm disappointed it took me this long to realize it, but I guess it's better now then later. Right now I'm going to start thinking about me and doing what is best for me.. I'm putting all my needs first.. It's that time. T it's time for change !!!

Ahh, hence the name. I get it. B)
  • fanceegirl75
    fanceegirl75 Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    Great first post btw!
  • Ben_there_done_that
    Ben_there_done_that Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    Don't expect anything from anyone, ever. You'll grow to be self-reliant and it's a nice little surprise when people come through for you. I think expectation management is the most important part of any relationship. Oh, and communication or whatever :tongue:
  • Jimb376
    Jimb376 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Have you read the "To be selfish or not to be" Thread, seems like you are not alone, check it out.
  • T_Time4change
    T_Time4change Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    At this point in not going to expect anything from anyone so I won't be disappointed.. I will never ask either