Mmm sounds yummy though Candy
  • finny11122
    finny11122 Posts: 8,436 Member
    Options
    southern fried chicken in a bun for me
  • StillMrsUptonOgood
    StillMrsUptonOgood Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I had some fried chicken yesterday, it was so good!!
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    I had fish sticks for lunch. I don't want to get groceries and it was in the freezer
  • StillMrsUptonOgood
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    I had fish sticks for lunch. I don't want to get groceries and it was in the freezer

I'm trying to avoid grocery shopping too. Been making my family eat what we already have in the house and will grocery shop when we get back.
  • synchkat
    Options

I'm trying to avoid grocery shopping too. Been making my family eat what we already have in the house and will grocery shop when we get back.

Exactly. I've been going through the freezer. It's making me be creative haha
    Do you get your cruise from Louisiana
  • finny11122
    finny11122 Posts: 8,436 Member
    Options
    Waste not want not
  • StillMrsUptonOgood
    Options

Exactly. I've been going through the freezer. It's making me be creative haha
    Do you get your cruise from Louisiana

We leave out of Galveston Texas....only about a 3 hour drive for us.
  • synchkat
    Options
    Nice. Our flight is just an hour and 45 minutes but must be nice to just drive there.
  • StillMrsUptonOgood
    Options
    Yes indeed. We are so lucky to live within 3 hours of 2 ports....makes cruising so easy. I really want to go up to Montana or somewhere and stay on a ranch for a week....maybe that will be my next adventure.
  • synchkat
    Options
    an old guy I skated with did that he drove his RV out west all by himself. He was 80 maybe 81. So you have time! :)
  • StillMrsUptonOgood
    Options
    My husband and our 17 yr old daughter want to go skydiving for her next birthday....they can have it!! I won't be going on that one, lol.
  • synchkat
    Options
    yikes ya I'd take a pass on that one too.

so I have my husband's comforter packed, he has to have his own comforter from home...don't ask, and my skates so I can skate at Rockefeller centre. I've also packed shoes. This is all in one suitcase. I think a suitcase devoted to footwear is ok right
  • StillMrsUptonOgood
    Options
    yikes ya I'd take a pass on that one too.

so I have my husband's comforter packed, he has to have his own comforter from home...don't ask, and my skates so I can skate at Rockefeller centre. I've also packed shoes. This is all in one suitcase. I think a suitcase devoted to footwear is ok right

Yes indeed....and don't forget the fan! I'm packing mine, can't sleep without it.
  • synchkat
    Options
    ugh yes I better go get that. haha you people are crazy
  • StillMrsUptonOgood
    Options
    heartburn medicine
    seasick medicine
    bikini
    flip flops
    tooth brush and tooth paste
    fan

Yep, got it all packed! lol

• synchkat
    Options
    I can't find this one top I want to take. How does one lose a tank top in their house?

but sounds like you have it all
  • StillMrsUptonOgood
    Options
    Did you look between the washing machine and the wall? That's where I found my cardigan that I accused my daughter of borrowing :/
  • synchkat
    Options
    oh good idea
  • T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    Options
    anyone besides me just get grumpy as hell for really no reason..like you could just throat punch the next person to walk by? what the heck? why?