• cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    So why isn't your fish in its tank, OP?
  • 31Nightmare
    31Nightmare Posts: 14 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    He's not dead at all! Very much alive! Like a ghost! (but not I guess) I think my face scared him away. If hes in some guys bed, I'm gonna join. Bring water!
  • 31Nightmare
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Apparently I fckued siht up big time. I know hes in there, it's just me. I'm so saddened. For he truly beautiful.
  • cee134
    Options
    Apparently I fckued siht up big time. I know hes in there, it's just me. I'm so saddened. For he truly beautiful.

Have you tried music to lure him out?
  • 31Nightmare
    Options
    What kind of music do you suggest? I don't know how to tag people. Any haiku I write will be hilarious! I will try tho!! And Istrat115, it's easy to see why you are well loved :) as you should be!
    You are all fabulous and thank you. It's a difficult time for me all around, and your posts make me feel better- even better than watching Trump ;)

As if you could kill time without injuring eternity. - Henry David Thoreau
  • cee134
    Options
    What kind of music do you suggest? I don't know how to tag people. Any haiku I write will be hilarious! I will try tho!! And Istrat115, it's easy to see why you are well loved :) as you should be!
    You are all fabulous and thank you. It's a difficult time for me all around, and your posts make me feel better- even better than watching Trump ;)

As if you could kill time without injuring eternity. - Henry David Thoreau

Reggae
  • 31Nightmare
    Options
    I'm not sure that song would've been my first choice. Maybe I should play Bieber at top volume. That would lure anyone out to get me.
    Welp, I hope he's a happy fish where ever he is.
    I will try a haiku, just for fun.. and to see what I could even come up with.
  • cee134
    Options
    Wish I were drinking, then maybe any of this would make sense

When fish are involved nothing makes sense.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Is this him ..if it is I sure hope he was the eater and not the eatee.... :D0v6zrxjo3eee.gif
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,339 Member
    Options

Looks like me when there's ice cream in the house!
    Is this him ..if it is I sure hope he was the eater and not the eatee.... :D0v6zrxjo3eee.gif

• cee134
    Options
    OP, where's your fish finder radar?
  • 31Nightmare
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Craigslist!? No wonder! No respectable fish would answer to Craigslist!!
    Slimgirljo15 & MissTracy, that's me if sugar is added! I wonder if the fish that got eaten dies immediately or wriggles around in the stomach a bit.
    Cee134- interesting new pic. I can usually find fish based on habitat alone, but I did have to resort to the best of the best radar, still nothing! This is no conventional fish I'm looking for. Now I'm basically swimming in the deep blue, eyes wide open in the darkness, but can't see anything.. perhaps eyes wide shut.
    There is no doubt I am crazy, but not psycho. (well, maybe the foggy haze in between the two)
    Although i went about it wrong, this sweet fish knows what I want and where I am. Silence can mean many things. If that's what he needs right now, I think I will let him be.

And I'm still thinking of a haiku.. 5-7-5 ? Yikes.

"Son of a btich, pour me a drink!"