For all you turbo jammers

Options
Hello, I was wondering what you are putting in for exercise, for the 40 min. cardio party? Does that fall into high impact aerobics? Thanks

Replies

• snowday
    snowday Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hello, I was wondering what you are putting in for exercise, for the 40 min. cardio party? Does that fall into high impact aerobics? Thanks
  • Cyndi1
    Cyndi1 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    I would say that is high impact..That is what I use.
  • snowday
    Options
    YES! That is what I logged in. Lots of calories burned! I LOVE IT!
  • Dragonfly11
    Dragonfly11 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    Hi Snowday,
    there is a thread for the Jammers that i recently joined and they have been doing it for a while and share a lot of good information. They use hrms and based upon that they are logging cardio party as "kickboxing" - which is what I started doing b/c it seemed to be more accurately calculating the calorie defecit so I could eat enough (what a concept, right!! :laugh: ) Eating "enough never used to be my problem - anyway that's a whole nother thread.
    Check out the weekly thread - they are all so nice, knowledgeable and majorly supportive.
    I just did cardio party (this is like day 5 w/ Chalean, sculting gloves and all) and I absolutely love the way my body feels and is changing.

Good luck on your journey!
  • snowday
    Options
    dragonfly11,

Thanks for the info. My turbo jam tape are a couple of years old. I don't have the gloves. Does it make a big difference? Maybe I can order some if it does.