My Story ...

Options
TheKidd2013
TheKidd2013 Posts: 60 Member
edited October 2016 in Success Stories
My journey started about three years ago when I was at my lowest point in my life; I had been turned down for additional life insurance because of my weight and I was in a terrible marriage where it was emotionally unstable; I had a turning point and realized that I needed to take better care of myself.... The impossible is possible if you continue to work through. You will have your good days and you will have your bad days; its the support that you have around you that helps you keep going... the biggest hurdle was learning to take care of me first. Now I'm happy and in a great relationship and have never been stronger. I'm hoping sharing a little bit will inspire someone - feel free to add me.

The first facial picture was when I was at my heaviest about 216 lbs and the one in June of 2015 I was 153 lbs ...

wzfr1p5epwmt.png

This is me now ... 508dj44fk93r.jpg

Replies

• goldthistime
    goldthistime Posts: 3,214 Member
    Options
    Great work! I agree with you on "learning to take care of me first".
  • daworley
    daworley Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Great job, girl!! :) I also agree with taking care of yourself first. Taking care - words to not take flippantly, I am in my mid 50's and just now get that!
  • 2manyhats
    2manyhats Posts: 1,182 Member
    Options
    Way to go!
  • snowflake930
    snowflake930 Posts: 2,188 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job! You look beautiful, and happy! Congratulations!
  • LynnBBQ72
    LynnBBQ72 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Awesome work! I started at 222 lbs and plan to get to around 150 so our stats are similar. Good job on the weight loss, and the life changes. It is very hard to take care of yourself physically if your emotions are in a jumble. Thank you for the inspiration!
  • jun4Me
    jun4Me Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Great Job!
  • pbandwine
    pbandwine Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your success! Fantastic!
  • TheKidd2013
    TheKidd2013 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    daworley wrote: »
    Great job, girl!! :) I also agree with taking care of yourself first. Taking care - words to not take flippantly, I am in my mid 50's and just now get that!

I am turning 39 myself next month ! Right there with you :smiley:

• Red_Pill
    Red_Pill Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Great job. Someone looks stunning :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!