Would like some new weight loss friends!

Hey everyone my name is Tiffany and I would love to make some new Friends on here I use to be a die hard MFP user then I lost a good amount. Weight and I got pregnant with my second child so I stopped using this site (which I regret) but I am 3 weeks postpartum and ready to start agian!! It's still hard to get everything logged and sticking with what I logged but practice makes perfect.
I'm from Washington state I gained 35ish lbs during my pregnancy and I'm down 17 lbs but let's be honest I still need to lose another 40-50 lbs to get where I want to be. So if you want be friends with me and keep each other accountable send me a request!

Replies

• mausbop
    mausbop Posts: 554 Member
    Hello Tiffany and welcome back! I just sent you a friendship request :) Hope we can be of support for each other :star:
  • BeaUtiful_1413
    BeaUtiful_1413 Posts: 200 Member
    Add me
  • You got this! feel free to add me!
  • EllieM1107
    EllieM1107 Posts: 1 Member
    Add me too please! My name is Ellie and I'm from London and new to MFP. Hopefully we can all support each other in this.
  • fr1endly2
    fr1endly2 Posts: 1 Member
    Add me i am new to the app
  • RebeccaJudith
    RebeccaJudith Posts: 1 Member
    I'm new as well. My daughter is 5 weeks old. I'd love to link up with other mommas
  • fitjourneymama
    fitjourneymama Posts: 19 Member
    Add me if you want my son is going to be a year old, id like more mama friends on here for motivation! I lost close to 50lbs since i had him
  • TheFabulousDiva
    TheFabulousDiva Posts: 37 Member
    Hi Tiffany! I certainly could use a support system. I've never tried building a community before. I'm game! :)
  • cnovak1084
    cnovak1084 Posts: 26 Member
    Hi Tiffany. I just added you.
  • jspruill
    jspruill Posts: 15 Member
    who knew personal accountability would be so difficult. Support is key it seems. anyone/everyone feel free to add.
  • kaygirlhey
    kaygirlhey Posts: 12 Member
    Hi Tiffany! Added you :) Let's do this ladies!
  • melb9999
    melb9999 Posts: 19 Member
    Definitely feel free to add me as well! I'm always looking for more motivation and also to motivate others!

I'm also on Instagram if you want to follow me there too! My username is the same on Instagram: @melb9999

Keep pushing and working towards those goals!!!!! We definitely got this!
  • Cush_la
    Cush_la Posts: 111 Member
    any one is free to add me I log in every day (600 plus streak) log everything i eat .. .. info about me is on my profile
  • Ginslim
    Ginslim Posts: 3 Member
    Hi Tiffany! Feel free to add me. Having accountability buddies and support is always so helpful.
  • stationlouisa
    stationlouisa Posts: 150 Member
    Hi, Im from Australia, have only been on MFP for 5 days but have been using Mapmywalk for a couple of years, feel free to add me, would love some more motivation.
  • emikeepsmiling
    emikeepsmiling Posts: 2 Member
    Add me! I'm starting my weight loss journey
  • mairesile
    mairesile Posts: 26 Member
    Add me
  • janjan1981
    janjan1981 Posts: 14 Member
    Hi all, I would love some friends too to stay on track, please add me!
  • hananemolki
    hananemolki Posts: 6 Member
    Omg am in the same situation 3weeks since I had my 2nd baby and gained about 35 pounds lost 18 already bust still has about 40 pounds to go !! I will send u a request
  • kvg257
    kvg257 Posts: 4 Member
    I'm from WA too