3rd 4th 5th times the charm right??

Options
Welcome back! To me that is lol. I am on what my 3rd 4th 5th attempt? I've honestly lost count.....but I'm still here....if at first you don't succeed -- try try again right? I never got into the community portion of this before and maybe that's where I went wrong? So this time I'm going to try to be brave and connect with other people on a similar journey. Feel free to add me.........WE GOT THIS!!

Replies

• IrRevd
    IrRevd Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I think this is my third try and I've lasted the longest- since 26 August but still have days where I could give it all up...
  • courtneyfabulous
    courtneyfabulous Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    Find your "why", that can help.
  • courtneyfabulous
    courtneyfabulous Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    And practice makes perfect, right ;)
  • jaysfan1
    jaysfan1 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    U can do this! Stay positive
  • TheFabulousDiva
    TheFabulousDiva Posts: 37 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    I can totally relate... I think I need more accountability, which tracking provides. I also joined a gym. I've never tried the community thing either, but I'm open to it.
  • FindingMickie
    FindingMickie Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for all of the support!!
  • knharris2013
    knharris2013 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I completely agree. Never done this with a buddy system before...maybe that's why I am at it again!
  • esaucier17
    esaucier17 Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Right here with you!
  • elenilzr
    elenilzr Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Just starting my 3rd attempt :smile: WE CAN DO THIS PEOPLE!!!!
  • p0sitiv3_vib3s
    p0sitiv3_vib3s Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    This is about my 3rd/4th attempt and has been my most sucessful I absolutely believe that's down to the friends I have made keeping me motivated and inspired! I'm on day 126 and 22lb down. With the right attitude and people behind you, you will get there! Good luck on your journey :)
  • mysteps2beauty
    mysteps2beauty Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    Sending you a friend request.

I read your profile and two things we already have in common....we both use to be skinny most of our lives, 5'10, thin frame wearing a size 5 about 140 lbs, pre-pregnancy 18 years ago, and now (until recently) 250 lbs....up to now, I use to hate looking in the mirror..
    and
    you and I choose the same ticker style, right down to the purple butterfly. So simple to please me..... lol

Time to make this stick......even when you feel not so great about food choices or lack of exercise, keep coming here. If you read the threads you will see how many of us need help....and I recommend the Success Stories thread....so, so, inspirational.

Welcome again...