I have lost 47lbs so far

Options
2»

Replies

• Calyse90
    Calyse90 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Girl you look good!!, im too a busy mom of 3 , this has motivated me to get started, i'll start, overeat within 3 days, then loose motivation but I really want to do it this time to get healthier!!!, thank you, im going to add you as a friend!!
  • Calyse90
    Calyse90 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    what did you do as far as workouts, after work im literally exhausted to do anything, was thinking about walking the trail at my apartment complex, or walking the stairs for 30 min a day
  • summerhime
    summerhime Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!
  • Manda5352
    Manda5352 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Gamliela wrote: »
    Thank you for sharing your success at weight loss! congratulations :)

Thanks
  • Manda5352
    Options
    Calyse90 wrote: »
    Girl you look good!!, im too a busy mom of 3 , this has motivated me to get started, i'll start, overeat within 3 days, then loose motivation but I really want to do it this time to get healthier!!!, thank you, im going to add you as a friend!!

You got this girl I'm here for support anytime :smile:
  • Manda5352
    Options
    summerhime wrote: »
    You look awesome!

Thanks
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,290 Member
    Options
    It takes a lot of work to accomplish what you've done, especially with four children. You are looking amazing..keep up the good work.
  • Manda5352
    Options
    Thanks so much
  • stacbbw
    stacbbw Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    That's Awesome!! I just hit your starting weight today! Down 45lbs and have about 60lbs to go. Good luck with the rest!!
  • Manda5352
    Options
    stacbbw wrote: »
    That's Awesome!! I just hit your starting weight today! Down 45lbs and have about 60lbs to go. Good luck with the rest!!

That's good you will get there
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!